Congratulations to ----
Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today, I will be reviewing a very natural product that I've seen people raving about! Moroccan Argan Oil! This one is from D'Haus and don't forget to read until the bottom part as D'Haus is giving away 2 x 20ml bottles to lucky AMW Readers!!! :)
D'Haus House of Aroma says ---
Argan Oil is an all-natural, 100% organic, chemical-free beauty marvel that really works. Produced from the Argan tree in semi-deserts of Morocco, it is extracted from the kernels of its fruit. Argan oil comes loaded with essential fatty acids like linoleic acid, a precursor for Vitamin E. This makes it well-known for its anti-aging, moisturizing and antioxidant properties. It is found to contain 700mg per kilogram of tocopherois that is twice the amount found in olive oil.
Size: 0.67 fl. oz/20 ml
AMW says ---Pros
- Easy to use pump glass bottle.
- As seen on ingredients list, consists of ALL NATURAL Argan Oil, nothing else!
- Very moisturizing.
- Gets absorbed into the skin pretty well.
- Multi-functional: Can be used on hair, face and body.
- A little amount goes a long way!
- Skin feels soft and lesser lines can be seen.
- If used on hair, the ends of the hair doesn't feel as dry!
- Moisturizes also the skin around my nails!
- No skin irritations nor allergic reactions.
- The scent! Don't discriminate the brand as I talked to friends who are Moroccan Argan Oil users and I was told pure Argan Oil doesn't smell the greatest!
- If you put this on your hair, it doesn't feel as greasy as oil but does have a tiny bit of grease-like feel which may irk other people. (kindly read tips below on how to deal with this.)
- Not widely available. For now, they are available in their Ortigas store.
Everything about D'Haus House of Aroma Moroccan Oil is what I need to help soothe my very dry, parched skin and hair! Again, the only concern on my part is the scent (as I have a nose of a dog! *laughs*) But the scent goes away after a couple of minutes!
- If you plan to apply this on your hair, concentrate only on the drier ends and use around a pump or 2.
- Leave the Argan Oil on your hair the night before you go to bed, so you can wake up with moisturized hair in the morning before you take a shower.
- 1 pump is enough for the face and neck. 2 pumps are enough for both arms and another 2-3 pumps for the legs!
- With the remaining Argan Oil on your hands, massage your fingertips.
- Best to apply the Moroccan Argan Oil on your body after shower.
- Since packaging looks really nice, this is best to give this as gift to friends and loved ones!
- Store in cool, dry place.
- If you have dry areas or allergy spots (like I do), massage with a tiny amount of D'Haus Moroccan Argan Oil as it helps soothe itchiness at the same time, speeds up healing.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who have dry, sensitive skin that needed moisture that locks for a couple of hours to a day! Best for dry, frizzy, unruly hair!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at D'Haus Home & Decor International
Unit 118 G/F Grand Emerald Tower,
corner Ruby & Garnet Road, Ortigas Center,Pasig
20ml costs Php750.00 (approx $17.50).
One drop shows a
light yellow tint
Texture is watery
Like that of a light baby oil
Rubbed the Moroccan Argan Oil on my hand
showing a nice shine within a couple of seconds
In less than a minute, the oil was absorbed right into my skin
leaving a grease-less feel!
You can immediately see the blurring effect of my lines.
As stated, 2 AMW readers may get the chance to win their own D'Haus House of Aroma Morrocan Argan Oil! PLEASE read mechanics carefully on how to join!
- Comment in this post together with your name and email address.
- Tell me: "Aside from the Moroccan Argan Oil, which D'Haus product would you want to try?" (Feel free to check their website to know the other products they offer.)
- Like D'Haus House of Aroma on Facebook.
- Contest starts today ends June 10, 2012 11:59pm.
- 2 winners will be picked via Fruit Machine. Names of the 2 winners will be posted in this post and will be emailed for notification.
- A reply will be needed within 48 hours or a new winner will be picked.
- No duplicate comments please!
- Open to Philippine Residents. Prize will be shipped by D'Haus.
Thanks to CJ of D'Haus Home & Decor International!
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)