*UPDATE: Congratulations Don Din!
Hi AMW Friends!
Hi AMW Friends!
Today, I am so excited to share a "planner" giveaway! As you all know, each year, I am on a lookout for a good planner/organizer and BDJ Planners has there with me at home! I have a small planner I lug around for personal/blog related events and makeup bookings while the BDJ Planner stays at home with me for my "day job" (yes, I have one! And no, my boss isn't Kyle Nash! :P ) I note down schedules for client calls, details of my candidates and of course and other dreams and doodles while I wait for the person to pick up the phone OR if I'm bored when candidates start to tell me about their work experiences (shhh)
Yes, you guessed it right, I'm on HR.
Now back to the planner shall we? :P
Thanks to BDJ I was able to get my hands on 3 of their bestselling products ---
- Has a lifestyle card - a discount card that can be used to avail special deals from BDJ Partners. For this year, the BDJ Team also partnered with ZAP Philippines to give you access to over 400 merchants nationwide. Compared to the previous editions, coupons are now placed in a separate booklet, to make the coupons more handy and more convenient for the girls to bring around with them.
- Dance Your Way Through Life page based on “ikigai” concept to help you find your reason to get up every morning and enjoy life with a deep sense of purpose.
- Time Management Principles -Based Layout to help you get things done
- Advocacy Tracker to challenge yourself to make a difference
- Goals, Dreamboard, and Checklists to help you focus on what’s important
- Health Checklist, Immunization and Menstrual Tracker Pages so you can take good care of yourself
- Bills and Cash Flow Tracker Pages to help you manage your income and expenses
- BDJ Box 7-Day Challenge Tracker and Beauty Essentials Checklist to help you keep track of your BDJ Box experience and create your beauty arsenal
- Rules of Photography & Travel Shot List pages to guide you to create your own shoot lists tailored to wherever you’re traveling.
- A special weekly layout for your weekly priorities
- Mantras to keep you on-track in your mission
- Micro Actions to guide you in your goals
- Wheel Of Life to help you assess your life focus
- Year End Workbook to document the things you’ve achieved and learned
What excites me about this is the presence of motivational quotes which I love to read to jumpstart my day!
The NAVI 2015 planner
- Comes with over Php25,000 worth of coupons from your favorite food and lifestyle haunts. It has 176 full-color smythe-sewn pages, and is 5.6in wide by 7.9in tall. It has an expandable back pocket and comes in a matte leather cover.
- This planner helps plot your week by having a monopoly of your plotting map. Sketch or write, and collect experiences. Satisfy your curiosity and have them all documented so you can look back and realize how much life has to offer.
- This also help clear the route. Keep track of the important things and plan out your ventures – Places to go, things to try out, people to meet – scrawl away!
- You can also explore the world. Learn about places you can explore around the world and gain helpful insights for your upcoming adventures.
And before I share to you the planner that got my heart....well, you'll probably guess it right because...I am giving away my favorite planner out of the 3 to ONE Lucky AMW reader!
YES the 2015 EIP Planner!
- Contest is open nationwide.
- Prize will be shipped directly by BDJ to the winner.
- Contest starts today ends December 7, 2014.
- 1 Winner will be picked via Rafflecopter. Winner will be announced on all my social media accounts and will be emailed.
- Please join via Rafflecopter (wait for the rafflecopter to load below)
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)