Thursday is actually my next favorite day after Friday! LOL And I don't need to explain that don't I? *grins*
I haven't used everything that I received from The Body Shop, but I've started to use one of them the moment I received it, which one is it??? Hmm.... you have to read further to know! LOL
WHAT??? You don't want to know???
*drop down knees and beg* "Please don't leave me....."
3 Body Shimmer Butter packed in a acute gift box!
The gift box is definitely made from recyclable materials
and are environmental friendly. I am using it at the moment for my cosmetics brushes!
Description: What would the holidays be without a little indulgence? This festive trio of body butters is packed with Community Trade ingredients to moisturize skin for up to 24 hours.Includes:
- 1.7 oz Cranberry Shimmer Body Butter
- 1.7 oz Vanilla Spice Shimmer Body Butter
- 1.7 oz Warm Amber Shimmer Body Butter
- Rejoice Reuse Recycle metallic canvas tray tied with a gold-colored ribbon
Best if you want to: Envelop your skin in an intensive cream that moisturizes and helps prevent dryness for up to 24 hours with a warm, rich scent.
Best for: all skin typesHow it works:
- Fragrant amber extract provides an opulent, rich scent.
- Community Trade cocoa butter is an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, while Community Trade shea butter protects and softens skin.
- Community Trade organic soy oil is rich in essential fatty acids to repair skin’s moisture barrier, while Community Trade sesame oil and Community Trade organic babassu oil moisturize and soften skin.
Askmewhats says ---
- has a very nice hint of shimmer
- very creamy and rich, not oily
- scent stays for approximately half a day
- cute packaging
- packaging: I love the simplicity
- very moisturizing!
- if you're not into some of the scents included, it will be overpowering for you
- I haven't checked local Body Shop if they have Body Shimmers available (enlighten me!)
The only body butter I've tried from The Body Shop is their Mango Body Butter and their Almond Body Butter. What I love about The Body Shop is how creamy it is and it does help in hydrating and moisturizing my skin. Don't judge product buy it's size! Because the product is very creamy, just using a small amount can make your skin soft and supple! :)
My favorite out of the 3 is the Warm Amber scent. 2nd would be the Cranberry Shimmer and don't get me wrong, I've had Vanilla as last because I am not into vanilla scents :)
My mom and sister are definitely enjoying the body butter I shared to them!
- apply after shower
- try not to use any perfume or cologne, as the scent alone from the body butter is good enough
- apply onto the cleavage especially when you're wearing a low neckline dress, SEXY!!!! *winks*
- apply all over your legs especially when wearing a skirt
Will I repurchase?
Yes, I do purchase Body Butters from The Body Shop :)
Where can you purchase and how much?
The Body Shop website from $25.00 (approx Php1,225) on sale to $12.50 (approx Php 612.00)
Let's show the Body Butters!
L-R Cranberry Shimmer, Vanilla Spice Shimmer and Warm Amber Shimmer
If swiped once
You can see the differences of the colors
But if you rub them, they all look the same!
Lovely hint of shimmer!
Perfect for summer!
Left - NOTHING/ BOLD/ NUDE
Right - With TBS Body Shimmer
How'd you like it?
Please check out ----
Askmewhats Seminar for a Cause