Askmewhats has always been about "Asking Me What's Out There"! But for the past year, I have talked mostly about girl stuffs! So what about the "men" in our lives?
Well today is the day dedicated for the "Machos" out there! I'm not going to talk about manicure and pedicure for men! It'll scare the guys off and probably block my blog forever! LOL I will be talking about the basic!
As we all know, most guys do not care about the soap they use. They use whatever's available in the bathroom and that means using "our" soap!
I am glad to introduce this "manly soap" to Keith and of course, I have to give it a test myself because that's how I am, CURIOUS! :P
Kiehl's "Ultimate Man" Body Scrub Soap Says ---
This highly efficient scrub soap, made with sloughing Bran and Oatmeal, thoroughly cleanses skin and facilitates the exfoliation of dead surface cells, helping to alleviate roughness on tougher areas such as elbows and heels.
- "It's a fatigue scrubber!"
- Exhilarates and refreshes
- Cleanses and exfoliates skin
- Helps relax fatigued skin
- Formulated with sloughing bran and oatmeal
- Alleviates roughness on tougher areas like elbows and heels
- Not tested on animals
Oat bran, Oat Kernel Meal, Pumice
Askmewhats says ---
- doesn't dry even MY skin!
- scent is none overpowering
- leaves the skin soft yet non-oily
- lasts longer compared to other oatmeal soap
- not tested on animals YAY! <--- that's always a plus
- call it psychological but the scent relaxes me
- super oily skin
- sensitive skin
- perspires easily
Whatever new soap I have, I've always asked Keith to give it a try and it's always "one usage goes back to SAFEGUARD" for him! lol
With this soap, he was really impressed because this soap leaves his skin "dry" but not the "unhealthy dry" type. He loves the scent as well and he doesn't feel feminine with this product!
MANLY I know!
But his liking for the product intrigues your dear Askmewhats. So I have to give it a try myself!
- very dry skin
- very sensitive skin
- seldom perspire
And that, I can say, it has ---
Mr. and Mrs. Askmewhats'
Seal Of Approval!
Seal Of Approval!
- Gently massage body with bar to cleanse as it felt like massaging the muscles
- Not formulated for use on face.
- Do not rub this soap hard on your skin, be gentle
Yes! Hubby is actually looking for this when we went to Kiehl's branch in Hong Kong!
Where can you purchase and how much?
Kiehl's shop locally at Greenbelt 5, I haven't checked our local price but it's sold in the USA for $13-15
so...has anyone tried this product?
Share your thoughts!