how much I need thee
but how lazy I am to use thee...
When fairy godmother waved her mascara wand...
ahem...Oscillating Mascara Wand...
I have to take a closer look...
and give it a try...will it be happily ever after for me and my lashes?
Lancôme Oscillation says ---
7000 oscillations per minute
Press the button and experience a breakthrough sensation in application. In one easy new gesture, let the vibrating brush combined with an exquisitely smooth formula wrap every lash up to 360°.
Instantly see a fascinating gaze: lashes appear ultimately extended, remarkably separated, and virtually multiplied in number.
Askmewhats says ---
- love the size of the brush, perfect for my lashes
- as compared to other oscillating mascaras: I love that I have control on the on and off switch
- no more wiggling
- I find this perfect to use on other people especially clients who have very short lashes, I don't need to wiggle much which may cause mascara to be scattered all over her eye area.
- because of it's nice length, I don't even need to curl the lashes especially on mature clients who hates eyelash curling.
- lengthen the lashes, curls it even without using the curler
- no smudging
- the wand is not too wet as compared to other mascaras
- I seriously love the brush of this mascara! It's perfect for my lashes!
- battery died down on me in less than 3 months :(
- battery super difficult to remove
- pricey as compared to other mascaras
- clumps a bit (but this can be fixed by brushing my lashes again with a lash comb)
Did I ever tell you I'm a lazy mascara user? I can easily go through full makeup and forget about putting on mascara...I know I know...don't blame me..it's just..me!
Ever since I started using the Lancôme Oscillating Mascara, using mascara daily is something I look forward as I'm enjoying the "ticklish" sensation on my lashes and how much it lengthen my non-existent lashes. Come to think of it, the reason why I'm lazy to put on mascara is because I'm lazy to curl my lashes! And using this mascara can let me get away without curling my lashes which is a plus factor! :)
The only downside? I don't know why but the battery of my Oscillating Mascara died down just this morning and I haven't even used it daily and it's definitely less than 3 months :( Sadness!
- no need to wiggle, just apply starting from roots slowly going to the tips
- apply 2-3 coats as many as you like depending on the "type" of lashes you want
- if you still find that this mascara clumps your lashes, use a mascara comb and gently comb your lashes through...perfect de-clumping method!
- if your battery died down same as mind, you can purchase LR44 battery.
If this mascara is on discount! (yes, cheapo Nikki strikes again)
Where to purchase and how much?
At Lancôme Boutique Greenbelt 5 for Php1,995 (approx $42.00)
A close up look at the on & off button
Thanks to the hubby
Here's to show you
how to change the battery
Do you think your lashes are worth oscillating?
Or would you go for regular mascara?