This is the last Mineraux product (for now) that I will review, I enjoyed my Mineraux experience so far and I am seriously impressed with their products and I have a feeling they'll go a long way!
Green correctors. A lot of my clients asked me why I'm using green correctors on them...I know a lot of you beauties know the answer! Green concealers are used to correct "redness", sometimes, even people with the best skin do suffer redness, either from pimples...allergies etc...
I have mostly allergies that pops in and out! Just to make sure I don't have the "flushed" look the whole day, I do use green correctors depending on my mood. Using a cream green corrector daily is a bit of a hassle, I want something, fast...easy and of course..inexpensive!
That's when Mineral Green Correctors come in handy!
Mineraux Green Corrector says ---
CORRECTORS: Finely-milled minerals that provide complete coverage in problematic areas
Green: Combats redness caused by acne, rashes, or pricking. Often used after laser treatments and chemical peels to reduce redness.
Contains: Sericite, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxide and Silk Powder
Askmewhats says ---
- does minimize redness
- a little goes a long way
- gives out a nice matte look
- stays the whole day
- for dry skin: This may further dry out your skin
- a bit messy compared to cream/liquid correctors
I own a couple of mineral green correctors from different mineral companies. I found myself reaching out for the Mienraux Skin Perfecting Green Corrector because this seriously goes a long way for just a tiny amount.
If you're wondering if I'll look like "The Incredible Hulk" right after application? NO.. it actually looks natural after buffing it into my skin.
- use a flat brush to buff a little amount of green corrector all over face (I like this application better)
- if your skin is on the dry side like mine: Make sure to moisturize your face well before application
- spot correct redness: use a taklon concealer brush, and tap on the green corrector gently on the redness
- never use this alone, always buff on mineral foundation for a more even and smooth coverage
- use this together with mineral powder foundation, never liquid foundation
- contour your face or apply a nice blush to make your face lively, as using a green corrector over your foundation makes your face "boring"
Yes, this is my daily corrector.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Mineraux website for
30g jar: Php 600 (approx $12.50)
20g jar: Php 500 (approx $10.42)
10g jar: Php 330 (approx $6.88)
5g jar Sampler: Php 180 (aprox $3.75)
Here's to show you the "greeness" of this green!
I usually have redness on:
1. sides of the nose
2. forehead area
3. cheeks (due to allergies)
Mineraux Skin Perfecting Minerals Green Corrector
buffed all over face with EDM Flat Top Brush
Applied Mineraux Mineral Foundation
You can actually see on photo how "matte" and clean my face looks!
Now my face is ready for blush and eye makeup application!
Now that's what I call a clean canvass! :)
Do you ever use green correctors?