I am on a facial mask mojo nowadays don't you think? The funny part, it isn't because of the Land of Masks Trip (Korea), I was into face masks even before my Korea trip! I have a lot of masks to try since I've been sent a couple for review plus the freebies and purchases I've done in Korea! I can review masks for a month! *laughs* I won't do that though, that will bore your brains out and you'll probably pull my face out! *laughs*
Masks aren't new to me as I've tried them quite a number of times, though not frequently, I remember those days I put them inside the fridge and share this "cold" facial moment with my mom and sis!
I've tried the mud version but I've always been leaning onto the fabric facial masks because its non-messy and I just want to doze to sleep right after the facial mask session! Washing my face would keep me energized and I don't want that prior to sleeping!
When I was sent a couple of masks from Montagne Jeunesse for review, I took the Cherry Tonic Spa Fabric Facial out from the bunch right away and gave it a test! Though I am not into cherry flavored anything, I put my sensitive nose on hold and gave this a quick test!
Thank goodness the scent isn't overwhelming and I am quite surprised with how nice my experience was!
Montagne Jeunesse says ---
Experience our vibrant Spa Facial Tonic. This 5 minute miracle packed with crushed extracts of Cherry and Aloe Vera is perfect for uplifting tired or lifeless skin. Embrace the fruit fusion and revive your skin!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Derivative Free
- No Added Parabens
AMW says ---Pros
- Easy tear packaging
- Mask is not dripping wet nor dry
- Cherry print on mask is really pretty!
- Mask is thicker as compare to other masks I've tried
- Non-messy application
- Can fit to any face shape
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Gives a nice radiance
- BUAV approved, Vetegarian Standard and they used all natural ingredients as seen on packaging at the pack. Illustrations at the back portion are very easy to follow!
- If you're not into anything cherry, this may irks you a bit! But I found the scent disappears a bit after usage!
- Have to be consistent in usage to see results! SO again, not for the lazy bums!
Best mask to try if you're looking for the "refreshed" and "brightened" look!
- Make sure to wash your face well prior to mask application.
- It is very easy to use these fabric masks, but if you want some tip, you can start pressing the mask on the nose area first then put the rest onto your face pressing down a bit.
- Try to relax and close your eyes while waiting for the 5-10 minutes timeframe
- After removing the fabric mask, massage any excess tonic left onto your skin until it gets absorbed!
- Try to choose the best variant of mask for you and do this at least once or twice a week to see results!
- Never reuse facial masks!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who feels like they have dry, lifeless and dull skin! Best for busy girls or boys (yes, even the guys out there can do this quietly in the comfort of their homes) because this works well after mere 5-10 minutes!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Watson's, Landmark department stores, Gaisano Metro Group, Gaisano Regional for Php77.77 (approx $1.70)
A photo of AMW seriously relaxing! This was a ninja shot by the very good Mr. AMW! I was joking him that it wasn't a good angle at all! *hahaha* Anyways, the mask fits my face perfectly though comparing to other face masks, there's a crack in the middle of the nose area. I like the regular "cover the whole nose area" mask! It's a minor thing though!
Had this on for good 10 minutes and I was waken up refreshed! Embarrassing to admit but I'm in my jammies already!
Note from author: This mask treatment was done a couple of weeks prior to my Ultimate Diamond Peel treatment.
Do you also complain about dull and lifeless skin?
I am starting to!
Have a wonderful day!
(Note from Author: Product was sent for review purposes. All information written are based on the writer's personal experience. Author did not and will never receive payment for positive reviews. Please purchase at your own discretion)