Because I've always share to everyone how lazy I am with eyeshadow application! I finally found a match! A Cream eyeshadow that blends so easily and at the same time, doesn't need a lot of effort to apply! One swipe of color, lets me feel "oh so ready" to face the world!
My first Benefit Creaseless Cream
Shadow/Liner is Flatter Me
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner says ---
- A versatile cream shadow/liner for eyes.
- Contains crease-proof, smudge-proof formula.
- Incredibily outlines, defines, shades and contours eyes.
- Gives sheer or dramatic makeup effect with build-able color.
- Easily glides onto skin and long wearing
AMW says ---Pros
- Housed in a glass packaging which makes it maintain its freshness longer.
- Very pigmented and creamy, easy to blend.
- Makes a good eyeshadow base.
- Can be work alone or underneath an eyeshadow.
- Can make eyeshadow crease-free and last longer.
- Can enhance eyeshadow color.
- The shimmer looks nice, not over the top glittery.
- Can be layered on to intensify shade.
- Dries up quickly on the lid area and stays the whole day!
- Does not irritate my eyes and give allergic reactions.
- Shades available are mostly on the neutral shade with a lot of shimmer. I hope they can come up with colorful matte and shimmery versions!
- Not available locally.
- The pot makes it unhygienic to dip with your fingers. But for me, its the best way to use the product.
A lot of you would probably want me to compare this to the famous MAC Paint Pots! I haven't used a lot, but I can definitely comment that the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner are creamier than MAC Paintpots! The only downside is its lack shade variety, and of course, the fact that Benefit cosmetics aren't found easily on malls!
Worth the price I pay for and definitely worth the long wait (from P.O.) as I found myself reaching out to this daily!
- If you have amazingly oily lids, you can still use your dependable eye primer prior to Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner application.
- Always close the lid tight to prevent product from drying up.
- Since applying with finger is the best trick, make sure your fingers are clean prior to usage!
- If you plan to pack on the shade, make sure each layer is blended well before you add on 2nd, 3rd or 4th layer.
- You can always share with a friend as this tiny jar can last! Just make sure to house this in a similar glass packaging to prevent this from drying up.
Yes! I want all the shades Strawberrynet offers!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who wants to wash of color on the lids minus the "blending". Eyeshadow wearers who wants a budge-proof eyeshadow base!
Where to purchase and how much?
I bought mine at Strawberrynet for $17.00 (approx $731.00) Free Shipping Worldwide.
A photo to show how
I gently apply it all over my lids
Applied on its own without base or eyeshadow
Flatter Me gives a nice shimmer glow on the eye area!
People just can't seem to understand if you have eyeshadow on or not!
Have you tried Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner?
What's the best shade to try next?
What's your favorite cream shadow brand?
Like Benefit Philippines on Facebook to get updated on events, contests and promos.