Happy Monday dear AMW readers! Are you energized to start your week? Philippine readers are still on a Holiday, no work so more time to relax before we head on to Tuesday!
I'm jump starting the week with an eyeshadow palette review as I have read a lot of your queries on what eyeshadow to use on a regular work day!
KATE Eye Shadow says ---
An eye shadow palette with 2 shades that can be used individually or mixed, and can be blended easily.
AMW says ---Pros
- Packaging is simple yet you see the shades right away.
- The box that comes with it is written in Japanese but the drawing works for non-Japanese speakers.
- The light shade works perfectly to highlight the eyes or even the face.
- The deep color is not as deep but creates a "shadow" which can deepen the crease of anyone who has small crease or monolids.
- Easy to blend and create 3rd color.
- This is my 2nd KATE eye shadow palette and it lasts for a long time!
- The palette is made to blend 2 colors together which can create a 3rd shade. For the price, you get 3 beautiful shades.
- If you're looking for very dark, matte and very pigmented shade, it will not happen as this palette focuses on people who prefers natural look.
Works just like Lunasol, Majolica Majorca eyeshadows, the shades are usually shimmery, seldom can I find Japanese made eyeshadow to be matte.
- Do not mind fall outs as this can work to thicken your lashes when you apply mascara.
- Use the sponge tip applicator that comes with the palette for darker application.
- Use brush for a super light and natural finish.
- Use the light shade to highlight the brow bone, on the cheekbones, the inner corner of the eyes and you can also apply a bit on the cupid's bow.
- You can also use the light shade on your lips by patting a bit on the center after lipstick application for a pouty look.
- The deep shade is best applied on the outer-v of the crease to deepen the eyes.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone into neutrals, enhancing the features look. To all make-up enthusiasts who likes Japanese made products.
Where to purchase and how much?
Php780.00 (approx $18.14) at SM department stores. For international readers, you can find them at online stores.
The shade I currently own is
Which includes shimmery light pink shade (light shade)
Shimmery medium brown (deep shade)
Swatch on hand applied without base
Light shade applied alone all over lids
Create a third color by mixing the 2 shades for beautiful gradation.
Mixture of delicate pearl and smooth luster for defined eyes.
Here's one of the way on how I use
the Kate BlendZone Eye Shadow in BR-2
Are you into Japanese made eye shadow palettes?
What's your favorite brand?
Enjoy your Monday!