I have so many fold-able bags I tell you and I use them alternately and I can't even tell you which one is my favorite as the function of each are almost the same as the others.
There's a new fold-able anti-plastic bag that's added into my "anti-plastic bag" collection, will this join the "they all look the same" stack?
The Crayola Carry Alls says ---
Starting this year, there were already some cities and provinces who have already followed the anti-plastic bag law in the Philippines. Hence these reusable bags are simply the best and most hip alternative to the plastic bag. They’re not only for the groceries or the market, they’re for everywhere. You can carry it in your hand or over your shoulder. It holds 2-3 plastic grocery bags of stuff.
Size closed: 6" x 6" inches with wristlet 7" diameter
Material: Diamond Ripstop Taffeta
**photo taken from Mis Cosas website
AMW says ---Pros
- Available in various colors!
- Can put a lot of stuff inside.
- Made of quality material and I've used this several times on my makeup stuff during gigs, so far, it's still looking good.
- The handle is not sewn in a way that it's easily ripped! I like it that it looks like a regular plastic bag.
- Using these help saves the environment!
- It has an extra pouch wherein you can easily store the bag and not have it crumpled or messed up inside with the rest of your things.
- External pouch has a wrist-let which makes it easy for me to hang it on my bag organizer for it not to get lost easily! I lost a couple of similar bags like these.
- Some may like to use the extra pouch to store "feminine napkin" or "tissue".
- I would appreciate it if the outer pouch is attached to the bag itself!
This is already a staple inside my bag! I also use this during gigs and insert my foundation and brushes as I find it easier to have them all in one place.
I like it that it's made with quality, the material used is obviously of good quality .
- To get a cheaper rate, you can purchase together with 3 of your friends as wholesale price is Php900.00 ($20.45) for 4!
- Make this a permanent thing to carry inside your bag and if you're going for quick groceries, please take this out and try not to ask for plastic bags anymore!
- Wash this at least once a week or as soon as the bag gets dirty.
- For the outer pouch not to get lost, I immediate insert the outer pouch inside the bag itself once I use it.
Will I repurchase?
Yes! Beige is a good, neutral color for any outfit I wear but I wouldn't mind getting other loud colors like Red and Pink!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Where to purchase and how much?
You can purchase these in various "crayola colors" for Php250.00 (approx $5.68) + Shipping Cost each in THIS WEBSITE.
The Crayola Carry Alls in Beige
Carried on my shoulder
If the stuff inside aren't too heavy,
you can carry this on your arm
I can easily take a peek on what's inside
and grab the things I need.
If I check your bag right now, do you carry an anti-plastic bag?
Do share to us which brand and what color is it?