One has Gold, is actually called Lip Color ...
And the plain black casing called Rich Lip Color SPF12...
Bobbi Brown Lip Color says ---
Bobbi's original formula treats lips to rich color with a soft-matte finish. Infused with Vitamins E and C as well as Beeswax, it also moisturizes and comforts lips.
AMW says ---Pros
- The gold in between gives a nice, classy look.
- No weird scent nor taste. (unless expired, I've thrown one out!)
- Has a nice pigmentation.
- Though this is just a regular lip color, it does not dry out my lips or make it flakes like other lipsticks.
- Gives a nice hint of sheen which looks good on lips.
- Li p color stays longer than regular lipsticks.
- Creamy but no heavy feel.
- Could get a bit drying for VERY dry lips!
- No SPF.
Pale Pink no. 21
Bobbi Brown Lip Rich Lip Color SPF12 says ---
Bright, get-noticed color. Introducing Rich Lip Color SPF 12. Lightweight, yet intense, Bobbi's latest formula combines pigments with a clear base to deliver pure, crisp color with just one swipe. Plus, it's creamy and moisturizing, so lips feel as good as they look.
AMW says ---Pros
- Simple matte packaging.
- Pigmented and build-able shades.
- Has a slight sheen and creamy minus heavy feel.
- No weird scent or taste.
- Has SPF 12.
- Can make very DRY lips look even drier.
Bikini Pink no. 8
Both the Lip Color and Rich Lip Color in my opinion has a slight sheen to it! I guess the choice is between Rich Lip Color having SPF12 while the other doesn't. Both felt the same on lips, creamy yet very light, the effect of both are the same! It is also a choice between the shades you may want from both collections.
- Very dry lips should apply lip balm or lip treatment prior to ANY lipstick application.
- All of them have a slight sheen to it and if you want to mattify the color, you can either press with a tissue or apply a bit of loose powder on top of a tissue paper pressed on lips to remove shine!
- Use a lip brush for a more defined lips.
- NEVER share lipstick to other people, if needed to, wipe the tip with a napkin.
- Always store your lipsticks in cool, dry place.
- Take note on expiration dates! If the lipstick has a weird scent or taste, throw them immediately!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Lipstick lovers! Who can have enough lipsticks? Not me!
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Bobbi Brown counters around Php1,100 (approx $26.00).
Have you tried Bobbi Brown Lip Colors or Rich Lip Colors?
Any must have shades?