I've had my fair share of allergies on my arms, hands and legs and they could get really itchy, dry and plain ugly! I've bought over-the-counter Steroidal Anti-inflammatory ointment and they cost a lot for such a small tube!
I've heard so much about the advantages of EMU oil and when I recently got the Emu.thology from Snoe, I thought of giving them a try on random spots and I started with the worst area, which was on my right hand!
Snoe Emu.thology says ---
Anti- wrinkle. Anti-oxidant. Hypoallergenic. Anti- inflammatory. Damage Repair. Skin regenerator . Skin repair. Skin protection. Moisturizing. Non-comedogenic. Whitening. Anti- bacterial. Pain Management.
Active ingredients: Emu Oil, Acai berry, Bengkoang, Mulberry Extract, Grapeseed oil and Rosehip oil.
AMW says ---Pros
- Simple packaging that is quick and easy to use anytime of the day! The pump makes it easy to control and hygienic.
- The scent is quite minimal and disappears quickly as compared to other natural oils.
- Non-greasy, gets absorbed into the skin easily.
- Relieves itch and pain.
- Surprisingly heals "broken skin" from all the scratching.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- If you plan to use this all over your body, you will finish up this product in no time!
- If you have a major case of skin allergies, healing may take a bit longer.
I am impressed with this product as it works in terms of damage repair, anti-bacterial, pain and itch management and a whole lot more! Both Mr. AMW and myself have allergies on some areas and he's also using it too!
- Apply 1-2 pumps of product on the desired area and massage gently in a circular motion until the product gets completely absorbed into the skin.
- Once signs of irritations or allergies occur, STOP usage immediately.
- Be consistent in terms of application, I've used this product at least 2-3 times a day and the part of my skin with allergies and broken skin got healed in less than 2 weeks!
- If Snoe branches are far from you, you can purchase them online by smiling and clicking HERE.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who needs the "natural" version to treat minor skin problems.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Snoe stores (Landmark Trinoma, SM Muntinlupa, Festival Mall, Cinderella Glorietta 4, SM Valenzuela, Robinson's Galleria) for Php499.00 (approx $11.35).
Here is the exact amount of product I use on a small area on my hand that looked way much better today than the first time I used the Snoe Emu.thology! Sorry, I wasn't able to take a photo of the part as I did not expect my skin to heal this quickly.
The texture of Snoe Emu.thology is like that of a makeup oil cleanser. Very light and gets absorbed into the skin quite easily without the greasy feel.
(Product sent for review. Reviews written are 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)