Remember my first Vitacreme B12 product review? It's called the Vitacreme B12 Regenerative Cream and little did I know, they also came in serum form for anti-ageing!
Vitacreme B12 Serum Anti-Age
Vitacreme B12 says ---Enriched with Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, an potent anti-aging agent, blended with a high concentration of Vitamin B12, Hyaluronic Acid and Asiatic acid, it delivers various benefits, including anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, whitening, hydrating and firming. With this all-round treatment, skin is restored to a youthful-looking appearance.
This gel type care is fresh and readily-absorbed to perform the greatest efficacy.
Ingredients: (click to enlarge)
AMW says ---Pros
- Squeeze type tube with pointed tip making it easy to control the amount of product needed.
- Gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
- Leaves a soft, moisturized feel immediately after first use.
- Manufactured and expiration date clearly printed on box.
- Immediately blurs out lines and lessens dryness.
- No breakouts nor allergic reactions on me.
- My skin doesn't look and feel dry anymore!
- If you dislike fragrance on serums, this particular product has a floral scent but disappears less than a minute.
- Sensitive skin may react due to the presence of Parfum in the ingredients.
This product is medium pink shade of serum is a bit watery by texture which can get absorbed into the skin easily. It doesn't leave a greasy or oily-feel and feels very light upon application. The anti-ageing effect, I can't tell for now but I can immediately enjoy the softer, more supple feel of my skin.
Keep in mind that skincare products need TIME to really see its effectiveness and results.
- Unsure if this product would work for you? Do a patch test.
- Once signs of irritations occur, stop usage immediately.
- Use a tiny amount to start with, press a small pea-size of product and gently massage into the skin starting at the driest part.
- Once product gets absorbed into the skin, you may continue with your regular moisturizer
- This product is good for 6 months upon opening. Mark the product with the date.
- Do not forget to apply your neck area.
- Though it was written in the instruction portion to use day and night, I prefer to start using the product once a day until your skin gets used to the additional "potent" product.
May or may not. Serum is never an integral part of my skincare regimen. It's a luxury :)
To whom do I recommend this to?
Girls and boys who are used to injecting a "serum" into their regimen. This is best used for people above the age of 25, who needs the anti-ageing properties.
Can be used by normal, dry, oily and combination skin. Sensitive skin may need to do a patch test.
Where to purchase and how much?
Exclusively available in Watsons (SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, SM Cubao, SM Makati and SM Mall of Asia) for Php2,400 (approx $55.80) per tube.
Medium pink shade of the product
Once blended, it goes on clear,
reducing the look of fine lines and dryness.
Do you use serum in your current skincare regimen?
Which serum brand do you use and is it effective?
Once in a while, I include the usage of serum as part of my "night time" routine especially on days I feel my skin gets really dry and needs the boost of moisture. I'm halfway done with Vitacreme B12 Serum Anti-Age and so far, I'm happy with it.
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)