Happy Friday AMW friends! Who's excited for the weekend? What are your plans?
I seriously have no plans at all as my schedule really depends on Baby AMW's mood! *laughs* All I know for sure is that I'll be taking Baby Kyle to visit my mom and dad as he's growing up so fast I want my parents to keep track on his different stages!
Anyways, I will be sharing a review today on my favorite drugstore lipstick for the moment! I can't believe I have these way back gifted to me by my Aunt from Canada but I ended up using them on clients and never tried them myself! Now that was given the chance to try these again, all I can say is WOW! Please scroll further down for more details about this wonderful lip product!
L'Oreal Color Riche Intense Color Moisturizing Care Lip Color are housed in a gorgeous gold box with Japanese characters.
The packaging itself is gold in color, looks very chic and classy!
3 Shades I currently own ---
Fuzzy Taupe, Think Pink and Viva Red
L'Oreal says ---
Color Riche has the texture of a lipcare product. Enriched with anti-oxidant Vitamin E and Omegas 3 and 6, it works to preserve the natural beauty of the lips. With up to 50% active ingredients, Color Riche protects and revitalizes the lips day after day by helping them regenerate and restructure themselves.
Color Riche provides the lips with a unique form of care that brings out and enhances their natural allure. 9 out of 10 women reported that their lips were nourished, repaired and protected after only two weeks of use. 100% of women said they immediately felt that Color Riche was incomparably gentle and creamy.
AMW says ---
- Rich, creamy texture. Lipstick goes on smoothly even on my dry lips.
- Pigmentation is super good.
- Not too drying as compared to regular lipsticks.
- Affordable for the quality you get.
- Has nice range of shades to choose from
- Decent staying power.
- Scent, for me, it's quite strong.
- The packaging has a little lock thing which gives too much thought on putting the cap back on.
- If you're searching for matte finish lipsticks, well, these are definitely not the one you're looking for!
Good pigmentation, creamy and not-so-drying as compared to other lipsticks.
- These lipsticks can be used to create fuller or smaller lips due to the wonderful pigmentation.
- Use lip brush for more defined lips.
- If you plan to wear bold colors like Red, use a lip liner underneath to prevent lipstick from fading or feathering.
- Exfoliate lips at least once or twice a week with a damp toothbrush and petroleum jelly.
- Apply clear lip gloss on top for a fuller-looking lips.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All lipstick wearers! I highly recommend to give these a try!
Where to purchase and how much?
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipsticks are exclusively imported and distributed by L'Oreal Philippines and are now available in all major department stores nationwide for Php625.00 (approx $15.60).
Swatch: Fuzzy Taupe, Think Pink and Viva Red
My favorite shade out of the bunch, this is my to-go-to almost nude lip color! This is technically more brownish red than nude but since I have pigmented lips, it is normal to use a shade or two darker than most nude lipsticks that could make me look sick!
Think Pink reminds me of Maybelline's Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip Color in BonBon Pink. This pink lipstick I believe works for girls with cool toned skin due to its bluish base.
Viva Red is such a gorgeous red lip color with hint of orange that can brighten up anyone's face as it can also whiten my teeth!
Have you seen L'Oreal Color Riche Intense Lip Colors in L'Oreal counters near you?
What's your favorite shade among the 3? Which one looks better on me? :D
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for PR purpose. Review 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)