Hi everyone! I am sharing my thoughts on Bianca Valerio's Sexy Silk Blush & Contour Duo from Colour Collection. I am a fan of "contouring" on special occasions but on a daily basis, I find contouring a bit "too much" and "too tedious! Don't you agree?
Since receiving this, I've been doing simple contouring on a daily basis (even when I'm just working from home! LOL) Because I find the packaging simple yet very easy to use! I mean seriously, seldom can you find contour and blush powder housed in a round, slim compact!
Bianca Valerio, aside from being a host, is also a professional makeup artist, so I guess, she knows what WE want right? :)
Comes in cool pink blush and warm bronze-y contour powder
Colour Collection says ---
Two blendable blush-on shades to give your skin a natural, healthy glow.
Net Weight: 12g
AMW says ---
- Packaging: Sleek and easy to tote around.
- The contour powder looks natural, not too orange-y.
- The blush powder gives a natural glow as it has tiny amount of shimmers.
- Both blush and contour powder aren't chalky.
- Pigmentation is good.
- A little goes a long way.
- Limited edition.
- Not visibly available in stores.
- Retouch is needed especially for users with oily skin.
Silky blush and contour duo that blends easily on skin. Pigmentation is really good and it lasts around 4-5 hours before retouch for normal skinned users.
- Both blush and contour powder can be used as eyeshadow.
- The contour powder is a nice "bronze" shade that works so well as a blush powder especially for fair skinned users.
- Sweep blush at the apples of your cheeks with circular motion blending well.
- As for the contour powder, a little goes a long way and blending is needed to prevent "obvious" harsh lines.
- Both shades can be blended to create different blush shade.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Daily blush and contour powder users! This compact is very convenient to tote along.
Where to purchase and how much?
Limited edition priced at Php199.00 (approx $4.40) available at these branches. Visit www.sampleroom.ph every now and then for full sized samples.
Tupperware Brands FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/tupperwarebrandsph
With just a few dabs, I apply my contour powder starting from my temple and use a separate fluffy powder brush to blend it out.
As for the blush, I start at the apples of my cheeks with circular motion going towards the hairline.
AMW wearing Colour Collection Sexy Silk Blush and Contour Duo in Sweetheart
How do you find the Limited edition Bianca Valerio Sexy Silk Blush and Contour Duo?
Will you purchase this?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)