Happy Monday AMW friends! Today, I will be sharing 2 blushes that's included in my collection. I am so proud to share about this because this blush line is a collaboration between SNOE and my dear makeup artist and blogger friend Sabs Hernandez.
Sabs has been "up there" in the makeup industry, I've read her names in various glossies and she has made her mark in her various works! That is why I am not surprised she finally collaborated with a brand and truth be told....if you have a makeup artist create colors and makeup in general? It must be really good!
Snoe SABStance High Intensity Powder Blush
I believe Sabs came up with 10 blush shades with names like Faith, Hope, Love, Courage, Joy, Patience, Respect, Just, Wisdom and Honor. Names that definitely gives SUBSTANCE to what a person should be.
Now let's veer away from the exterior and let's talk about the blush itself. The first thing that came up to my mind are my favorite Tarte blush because of the presence of Amazonian Clay!
Shades on Spotlight
L-R X8 Love, X6 Faith
Snoe says ---
AMW says ---
- Packaging with mirror and powder puff. As much as I love to apply blush using a brush, sometimes, if you forgot to bring it with you, at least you have a powder puff to help you in your application.
- Highly-pigmented shades.
- Very soft and easy to blend.
- Lasts a long time as compared to other powder blushes.
- Comes in skin-loving ingredients Amazonian Clay, Pomegranate, Acerola Cherry, and Acai Berry.
- The effect is very natural and it does decrease the look of "greasiness".
- Can be applied on top or under powder foundation. (read tips below on application)
- Has a slight berry scent....very minimal and refreshing on each application.
- Price for a local brand. But personally speaking, the product is worth it.
- Shade names are not printed on the packaging itself (only on box).
- All shades available are in semi-matte finish.
Highly pigmented blush that is blend-able and can be mixed with other shades! Works for all skin types!
- Since pigmentation of these blushes are really good, don't fret if you applied too much, just apply a layer of your favorite powder foundation to "lessen blush pigmentation".
- Blush will stay longer if you set with a translucent powder on top.
- Mix any 2 shades to create a unique shade.
- Use the Velour Puff for touch up but be careful not to over apply. Use the "edge" of the puff to blend out harsh edges.
- X6 Faith would work well on fair and dark skin tones.
- X8 Love would work well on users with fair to medium skin. Darker skin tone may use this but may need to apply with heavy hand.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Blush whores! (me!) I find SABStance perfect for all skin types.
Where to purchase and how much?
SABStance is available at all Snoe Stores and online through www.snoebeauty.com priced at Php899.00 (approx $20.45). Follow @snoebeautyinc on Instagram.
X6 Faith on pan
This shade reminds me so much of Benefit's Lollitint! Etude House I believe is coming up with Lilac blush shades! This shade looks scary on pan but really flattering on skin!
AMW wore X6 Faith
I applied with a small powder brush and see how high their pigmentation is?
A little goes a long way, so don't forget to blend blend blend!
X8 Love on Pan
Love is a typical medium rose shade blush that looks a bit heavy on pan but really light and natural on skin.
AMW wore X8 Love
With same application as X6 Faith, the effect is more natural and I find this shade to be really flattering on my skin color and HAIR color as well! This is a great everyday blush shade.
As shared on my tips portion, I love to mix blush shades to create unique blush that only I could understand! *laughs* Since X6 Faith is a bit too obvious while X8 is too natural, I mixed both shades and came up with this (photo below). This photo was taken after a LONG drive and a couple of walks and the blush remained intact until I got home late at night!
'nuff said, these 2 blushes are on my vanity! I actually planned to purchase other shades to include on my Bridal Kit! I mean seriously, if a blush powder can last at least an hour or 2 longer than regular powder blush on OILY skin? I say GO GO GO!
How do you find the SNOE SABStance Blushes?
Which shade do you prefer?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)