Okay, I got this early this year or late last year...I took a picture of it, stored this for months then finally, I ran out of cleansing oil and I remembered I have The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil in storage. Yes, it finally got its' shining moment inside my bathroom.
The Body Shop says ---
This silky-soft cleanser will effortlessly remove make-up from the whole face quickly and effectively, leaving skin feeling clean, refreshed and clear of impurities. It’s the ultimate time-saver.
- Removes make-up
- Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
- Removes waterproof make-up
- Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed
AMW says ---
- Very gentle.
- Smells great.
- Pump packaging.
- Can remove almost all traces of makeup. (except eyeliner when you tightline)
- Works for all skin types.
- Never feel greasy on skin.
- Does not irritate my skin.
- The bottle is not safe for travel. It leaks even if you lock it.
- Size, I wish they offer bigger size like that of Shu Uemura.
A very gentle, good smelling cleansing oil that is 100% non-greasy that works really well in removing all traces of makeup. I just wish they come in bigger sizes!
- Use this as a first step to cleansing. Follow with your favorite makeup remover after.
- If you plan to travel with this cleansing oil, transfer the content into a smaller, more secure bottle. You may find bottles from Beabi or K.I.T.
- If you have waterproof eyeliner and mascara on, close your eyes, gently massage the oil, leave it for a couple of minutes, wipe it with warm cloth.
- If you find using TBS Silky Cleansing Oil on the eye area a bit too scary for you, use separate gentle eye makeup remover prior to Cleansing Oil usage.
- One pump is enough for the whole face if you have minimal makeup on.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Cleansing Oil users. Works for all skin types.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at local The Body Shop stores priced at Php695.00/200ml
Have you tried this Cleansing Oil from the Body Shop?
How do you feel about this product?
I know there are many inexpensive cleansing oils especially from Korean brands, though I personally think this is one of the most "lightweight" cleansing Oil I tried to date!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)