Happy Friday! :)
I can't wait to share my review on Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner because I love liners! I have been using this for months now and all I can say is...well..I'm not saying it now because you're going to click X and leave this site right? So please scroll down? #hihihi
Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner says ---
AMW says ---
- Nice packaging.
- Brush is slim and the length is just right making it easy to use.
- Pigmentation is amazing. I get a rich matte black liner.
- I can easily draw thick and thin line precisely.
- Dries up pretty quick.
- Does not smudge or smear on my lids when set.
- Can be easily removed by a good eye makeup remover.
- The liner stays the whole day without flaking.
- Will smudge if you have extremely oily lids! I tried this on an oily-lidded friend and it did smudge after 4-5 hours.
- You need to be confident with your liquid lining skill to use such product.
- If you have oily lids, use eye primer to prevent smearing.
- Upon application, let it set for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute to make sure it won't transfer to the lid.
- When the liner gets transferred to the lid, fret not! Dip a Q-tip with makeup remover and gently remove the excess liner.
- Always apply close to the lash line. The Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid Liner is best used on upper lashline.
- Shake before use.
- Remove excess liner from brush by gently brushing the applicator on the side of the tube.
- Remember, it is just makeup! It is not permanent so keep on practicing!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Liquid liner users who have normal or not too oily lids.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced around Php400.00 + available at ---
|Photo taken from Heroine Make FB page|
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/heroinemakephilippines
Just like any Japanese product, the packaging is so cute!
An elastic fine brush making it easy to apply thick and thin line!
Always remember to remove excess liquid liner prior to application to prevent smudging.
AMW Tip on Liquid Lining application:
Always start from the center (as you get the most product on first application) and gently create tiny dash (-) marks connecting one line from the other. Always stay close to the lashline.
Do not be scared to flip the brush on the other side once you get to the outer corner of your eyes as shown on photos below.
Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid Liner in Black #01
Eyeliner number 1
My perfect daily liner look!
And if I want to create more drama! I extrend the liner and create a "wing", I also like to thicken the liner at the center of my eye to create "bigger looking" eyes.
Will you give Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner a try?
Which eyeliner style do you want to sport this weekend? The first or second?