I have never tried any liquid foundation from The Body Shop so trying one out is indeed refreshing and a wonderful experience. The brand created a perfect Fresh and Nude type of foundation and literally packed it all in this wonderful bottle.
The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation doesn't only look and felt like skin upon application, but it gives me a natural and youthful glow! Check out my half face photo below. Can you spot The Body Shop foundation side?
The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation Says ---
Lightweight and breathable, our formula is infused with English rose water and 100% organic aloe vera for fresh-feeling moisturization. It is non pore-clogging and suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Comes in 10 shades
AMW says ---
- Comes with a pump dispenser
- Wide shade range available for both warm and cool skin tones.
- Applies smoothly and blends easily.
- Gives medium to medium heavy coverage.
- Works even for sensitive skin. I don't have any allergic reactions even for first time The Body Shop Foundation user.
- Gives a natural, luminous glow.
- Not much oil-control so very oily-skinned users may need to set properly or use an oil-control primer.
- May highlight dark under eye circles (due to its' luminous glow) if not corrected properly.
A wonderful everyday foundation, all thanks to the lightweight and natural finish. Almost close to Nars Sheer Foundation because of the luminous effect.
- Best applied with a foundation brush or sponge. For this particular foundation I don't recommend using your fingers in application as you can literally see fingerprints.
- Best foundation for normal and dry skin. If you have oily or combination skin, it is best to set with an oil-control loose powder or setting powder.
- If you have allergic reactions to certain natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, do a patch test as one of the main ingredients of this foundation is Aloe Vera.
- If you have dark undereye circles or acne marks, correct the area first with a corrector and concealer before you apply this foundation.
- A little goes a long way, start application at the center of your face were coverage is most needed and leave the rest almost bare.
- For better coverage, apply with a dabbing motion using dry sponge or foundation brush.
- Always set with a powder foundation or setting powder especially on key areas that seems to oil up midday like T-zone.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users with normal, dry or sensitive skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available locally at The Body Shop stores priced at Php1,295.00 (approx $28.70) each.
IG and Twitter: @TheBodyShopPH
Pump packagingI personally think 1 pump is enough for the whole face for light to medium coverage, 2 pumps for heavier coverage.
Swatch: Shade 024024 matched my NC20-25 (MAC) skin perfectly. It has a warm undertone so perfect for most Filipinas
As for application, I like to apply little dots all over my skin especially on the cheek area were coverage is most needed, I blend everything out with a foundation brush for better coverage.
Before and AfterI love how my skin looks like skin and it made my skin looks at least 5 years younger! My skin looks healthy and glowing!
Half Face Test
It would help if I corrected my undereye dark circles first to prevent the "puffy" eye look!
How do you like the new The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation?
I believe they also have Shade Adjusting Drops which is meant to be dropped on your foundation to either lighten or darker your foundation! I will definitely check it out because that product is really interesting especially for make up artists like myself!