Everyone wants natural-looking brows! Who doesn't? I'm always aiming for that natural-looking, not-so-obviously-drawned brows because I am always aiming for enhancing your looks (not changing them!)
So when I got on my hands the Eye of Horus Dual Brow perfect in Dynasty and Husk, I gave both a test and have tried these on clients too!
What's the result?
Eye of Horus Dual Brow Perfect Says ---
Our Dual Brow Perfect Eyebrow Pencil and Gel Duo which scuplts, perfects and tints the brows all in one.
This clever 2-in-1 product contours and fill in your brows with controlled artistry for perfect arches. Add shape, color and definition in one streamlined tool, and use the Gel Brush on reverse tip to shape for the perfect Goddess brows.
Available in 3 shades: Husk, Dynasty and Nile
Coconut Oil: Nourishes the skin and conditions the strands.Carnauba Wax: Ensures seamless application.Vitamin C: Adds radiance to the skin.Vitamin E: Imparts deeply moisturising properties.Pencil: Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin C, Hexylene Glycol Mineral Colours. Brow Gel: Aqua, Alcohol, Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol.Pros
- Very easy to use.
- 2-in-1 product, you get a pencil and a mascara.
- Paraben-free pencil.
- No need for sharpening.
- The gel Mascara doesn't give out a strong color, instead, it grooms the brows in place giving a natural tint.
- Long-lasting. My brows look in-place the whole day.
- Brows look natural.
- The brow mascara portion tends to finish up faster than the pencil.
A long-lasting, natural-looking brow product that can fill, groom and tint your brows.
- If you have light-colored hair, go for Husk (ash blonde), if you have medium-colored hair, go for Dynasty and if you have dark colored hair, go for Nile.
- Always seal the cap tightly to ensure the wax pencil won't dry out.
- If the tip of the pencil is "dry", warm it up at the back of your hand before you apply on your brows.
- For natural-looking brows, fill in the brows with a pencil and gently brush off using the mascara side.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Brow product lovers!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at http://www.glamourbox.ph/ priced at Php990.00 each.
I personally love the shade Husk because my hair is ash blonde!
Closer look on the shade Dynasty
The opposite side where it includes a brow mascara.
Swatch on Dynasty and HuskDynasty is perfect for those with medium colored hair while for someone who has light colored hair like I do, Husk is perfect as it lightens the brow hairs naturally!
I like to use the pencil side and gently fill in my brows using short, hair-like strokes.
Once I'm happy with the way my brows look, I gently apply mascara to groom my brows in place at the same time, giving my brows a nice tint.
Before and After
Overall, this is the brow product I pick when I'm aiming for extremely natural-looking brows. For the lightest shade Husk (which I used), the effect remains extremely natural even in person making this my to-go-to brow product on regular days.
Have you tried Eye of Horus brow products?
Which particular Eye of Horus product/s do you want me to feature next?