So, I've always been dependent on a good liquid liner for daily use because it just gives an "oomph" to my boring eyes. When Cathy Doll was officially launched in the Philippines (hosted by yours truly), one of the first few makeup items I was so intrigued to try was there Shocking Black Liner!
The Shocking Black Liner is housed in a sleek black pen, what sets this apart from other brands is their "metallic pink" wordings that makes it easier to spot on a drawer-full of make up!
Cathy Doll Shocking Black Liner 24H Says ---
AMW says ---
- 0.5mm felt tip making it easy to use even for first-timers.
- No need to click the pen or do anything as the ink flows out gradually upon gliding the brush.
- Gives out a super black formula even on first swipe. Highly pigmented!
- Fast dry.
- Because of the felt time, it is very easy to create a perfect cat-eye. Perfect sharp lines anytime!
- Easy to remove with regular eye make up remover.
- Does not transfer.
- Gives out a super nice,
- Gives out a glossy effect.
- May smudge a "teeny bit" when user has extremely oily lids!
- May disappear a bit midday.
- I wish they can add in more shades in the future!
A high-shine, intense black liquid liner that gives an instant OOMPH.
- Super oily-lidded MUST use an eye primer to prevent the liner from smudging.
- Best to be used on the upper lashline. Never apply on the lower lashline.
- For better control, apply with short strokes, connecting one line after the other.
- Do not store the pen straight down, the ink could overflow once you start application. Store with the pen laying flat on the table or drawer.
- It is best to tightline with a waterproof eye pencil before to make sure no "skin" is showing.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
First time liquid liner users. This is extremely easy to use and you don't need to re-apply as one layer is enough for drama.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php399.00 (approx $8.00) each. Available at the list of stores below.
For more information, visit www.lifestrong.com.ph.
Follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CathyDollPhils)
and follow them on Instagram @CathyDollPhils
Can easily create thin and thick line using Cathy Doll Shocking Black Liner
ApplicationI like to gently connect small lines. Once I reach the end of my eye, I flip the pen sideways and create a flick!
Before and After
I love the glossy effect this liner gives, one unique feature some liquid liners do not have!
How do you find Cathy Doll's Shocking Black Liner?
Do you think the glossy effect is something you would go for?