I know, I own gazillion of concealers but because I mostly use concealers on a daily basis, I highly invest on them!
One of the newest concealer from the brand Etude House is the Big Cover Concealer Cushion. I've seen the Big Cover Foundation so many times but decided to try on the concealer cushion even if I find the shade to be too light on me! A light concealer isn't the end of the world for me because I can always use them as a highlighting product!
One thing unique about the Big Cover Concealer is the appearance of the "cute cushion applicator". As cute as it looks, I hail this my "personal" concealer because I can't imagine using this on other people! I can, if I want to but I have to use a brush instead.
Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer Says ---
Long-lasting. Sponge cushion tip: Easy to apply. Soft texture: No-smudge.
Shades: Illuminate, Mint, Peach Pink, Vanilla, Beige and Sand
AMW says ---
- Easy to tote along because of the pen-type packaging.
- Has good amount of coverage. Build-able from light to medium.
- The concealer can cover certain redness and undereye darkness. Can even cover up freckles and dark spots.
- Can highlight and brighten the whole face.
- Creamy texture and easy to blend.
- The cushion applicator is actually soft and very gentle especially on the undereye area.
- Has a slightly dewy finish making the effect more natural.
- The darkest shade Sand is still a bit too light on me.
- The cushion tip may not be very hygienic considering how it is difficult to disinfect after EVERY use.
A creamy, easy-to-use concealer that can help cover up or lighten up certain spots.
- For initial use, you need to click the pen several times (almost 30-40 times) to dispense the product.
- You may choose to apply straight from the cushon or swipe the product at the back of your hand and use a separate brush.
- If you are aiming for "brightening", use the right concealer or corrector first, set and apply Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer on top.
- If you have extremely dark undereye circle, DO NOT use these products on its own, try to correct with a peach/salmon colored concealer first.
- Can be used as a highlighting pen. Apply on the nose bridge, and highlight key areas of your face.
Will I repurchase?
Yes. But will use such as highlighting pen instead of concealer.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Fair skinned gals.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php678.00 (approx $15.40) each available at Etude House stores nationwide.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines
A pen-type packaging.
After several clicks, you will see some of the product coming out from the sponge! I prefer to apply directly on my face (for personal use) and gently dab with my clean fingers or separate sponge or brush.
Sand is the darkest shade.
AMW Application Style:
Since I have extremely DARK undereye circles, it is best or highly recommended to correct the area with a peach-tone concealer first before using Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer. But for the sake of review and photo purpose, I did not apply ANY product on my face except Big Cover Cushoin Concealer.
I like to dab a good amount of concealer on my undereye area concentrating on the dark line just below my eyes.
I gently dab using the clean sponge side and finish up by dabbing using my clean fingers. Using the same "concealer side" of the sponge, I conceal redness on the sides of my nose and other parts of my face.
Before and AfterA good amount of undereye darkness was greatly reduced! But I promise you, the effect is better if I use a corrector first.
Half Face TestWhat I love about Etude House Big Cover Cushion in Sand is how it highlights my whole face!
Have you tried Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer?
How about the same line of Foundation? Any feedback? Should I pick one up too for review?
Let me know!