Hi AMW Friends! I haven't been very creative with my cooking for the past few weeks because of my busy schedule! But after creating this mini Beef Mushroom Burger that was a hit for both the adults and my 3-year old. I knew I had to share it here!
The hubby loves to eat this with rice or with Pandesal! This dish is so versatile you can create batches and leave some on the fridge for days you are too lazy to prepare meals!
- Ground Beef
- Chopped Mushrooms
- Soy Sauce
Ingredients (mushroom gravy)
- Cream of Mushroom in can
- Chopped mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Corn Starch slurry
- Mix ground beef, chopped mushrooms, salt, pepper and soy sauce together. Best to mix by hand.
- Add a tiny bit of water and create tiny "balls" and set aside.
- You may choose to grill these but since I was cooking indoors, I went for pan-frying them by batches. Press the tiny balls until they form into tiny burger pieces.
- Cook one side for a couple of minutes and flip over.
- Set aside the cooked burgers.
- On a separate pan, melt butter and cook chopped mushrooms until flavorful. Add Cream of Mushroom mixture and add a bit of water. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and corn starch slurry if you want thicker sauce.
What are other dishes you've created friendly for both adults and kids?