Happy Wednesday AMW Friends! I had a crazy start of the week but that won't stop me from sharing makeup finds! I have been sent quite a number of Sooper Beaute products and trust me, I wasn't asked to write a review but after trying out their newest Tinte Fluid Foundation with Sunblock, I think it deserves a review spot because I'm sure some of you have seen the brand (Who doesn't know their model Sofia Andres?)
Sooper Beaute Tinte Fluid Foundation with Sunblock Says ---
AMW says ---
- Light to medium coverage tinte foundation. Has the same consistency as tinted moisturizer but with better coverage.
- Very natural finish.
- Can even out skin tone.
- Remove certain redness and spots.
- Comes with SPF15 which is good for daily use.
- The effect it gives is very natural, like my own skin.
- If you are the type who needed more coverage, this may not be enough.
- Oil-control may not be enough for users with extremely oily skin.
- Shade matching could be tricky since the shades available are limited.
A lightweight tinted foundation that gives light to medium coverage! Can create a clean canvass and the effect is quite natural.
- Must set with powder for better staying power.
- Best used with clean fingers in application.
- Dabbing motion for more coverage especially on areas around the sides of the nose and under the eyes.
- Best to use a separate sunblock even if this comes with SPF.
- A separate concealer is still needed for better coverage.
Will I repurchase?
Depends. As I seldom wear full face makeup, I may take time finishing this tube.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal and Dry Skin. Oily skin may need to set with powder or use primer underneath.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php550.00 available in their outlets at Glorietta 3 (inside Cinderella), SM North EDSA and Alabang Town Center (Inside Brandtruck)
Sealed upon purchase
Swatch: MediumThe shade medium has a bit of a cool tone (pink base) but I can easily adjust it by using a right powder foundation on top!
For Tinted foundation like this one, it is best to apply with downward strokes (same direction as the growth of facial hairs)
Before and AfterAs you can see, the tone of my face changed a bit because of the pink undertone the Medium color gives! It can be easily adjusted by using a warm powder but I like the natural effect it gives.
Looking closely, you can see the Tinte Fluid Foundation from Sooper Beaute can cover certain redness and dark under eye circles.
Have you heard about Sooper Beaute?
How do you like the result of the Tinte Fluid Foundation with Sunblock in Medium on me?