Concealer, my ultimate favorite make up product for daily use because I tend to skip foundation especially since the weather is getting more humid by the minute!
One concealer that caught my attention last year was the Etude House Big Cover Concealer Tip, this BIG COVER range comes with its' own Cover Concealer BB with SPF50, a Cover Cushion Concealer and a stick concealer as well!
I went for the Concealer Tip with a doe foot applicator because I find this to be the easiest and best concealer applicator for me especially when I'm in rush.
This comes in 2 shades: Beige and Sand.I got sand hoping it will be "darker" than most Korean Concealers but it still looks a bit light on me!
Since the shade is not as "warm" as I would like to cover undereye darkness, I use this on top of a corrector or a regular foundation just to "hide" the undereye darkness before I use the Big Cover Concealer Tip.
This helps adds up coverage at the same time brighten up the undereye area. Since lighter colored concealer will tend to "highlight the area", I make sure to correct the darkness and apply only on the "dark lines" to prevent puffy-looking eyes.
With a few dabbing motion and blending....
Here's the result!
As you can see, it does brighten up the undereye area making my eyes look more wide awake!
Half Face Test
AMW says ---
- The concealer gives medium to full coverage.
- Best to be used as a highlighter especially since both shades are a bit too light for my skin tone.
- Can cover up certain spots like acne marks and pimples. But have to use ONLY a few amount.
- Non-drying. Does not sit in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dries up quickly so you need to set properly.
- Very easy to use and apply and perfect for travel because of the pacakging.
- Can be used as a face highlighter.
- Can also be used as an eyelid primer since this dries up quickly and doesn't smudge.
Overall, I like this concealer and wished they come up with darker shades because with just a little amount goes a super long way! It doesn't hurt that it is priced affordably at Php378.00.
I make sure to use this product on top of foundation or my favorite color correcting concealer!
Have you seen or tried this product?
How do you like the result on me?
For more product information, visit www.etudehouse.ph. Follow them on IG (@etudehousephilippines) and like them on Facebook.