Expensive! But it's so worth it as it can last more than a year! I make sure I don't waste this precious oil. Here's how I use this the cheap-o way.
1. I place 1-2 pumps of oil (instead of the suggested 5-6 pumps)
2. I gently massage this oil to my dry face and neck.
3. I leave it for 5-10minutes
4. Dampen hands, and emulsify the oil by massaging gently.
5. Wash with lukewarm water
6. VOILA! Cleanser and Massage oil all-in one
This oil is definitely suitable to all skin types, with such sensitive skin as mine, I didn't have any breakouts (knocks on wood) and my skin felt really soft and I would say my skin texture did improved! Just to prove how much I love this product, I already used up the first one and bought a 2nd bottle ..this time it's the Shu Uemura Beauty Oil Premium A/O (the green one). I'll definitely post another review on the green one and will give some comparisons.