BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIP BALM with Vitamin E & Peppermint
*available at Beauty Bar for Php 175
- this actually can really relieves chapped or cracked lips, the minty flavor is not too strong and is just right!
- This is a bit pricey compared to Chapstick but for me, it works well.
- Will repurchase
BURT'S BEES LIFEGUARD'S CHOICE Weatherproofing Lip Balm
** available at Beauty Bar for Php 250
Since the regular Burt's Bees Lip Balm works for me and I was able to use up 2 sticks, I thought this is a stronger and better formula for my lips since this is "lifeguard's choice".
- For really dry flaky lips, be careful, as it shows your flaky lips more
- This is definitely good for LIFEGUARDS but not for regular people as this colors your lips WHITE (no joke, people will look at you literally if you wear this without lipstick)
- It did say replenishing lip balm, but it didn't replenish at all.
- I won't purchase this again (sorry)
MENTHOLATUM LIP ICE in Lemon
** available in www.sasa.com for approx. Php 110 (depending on exchange rate)
I was in Taiwan, and it was summer, and the weather is quite bad. I forgot to bring my lip balm and I'm having this really bad "double lips" , itchy and painful, I've got no choice but to go to 7-11 and bought this one.
- Very moisturizing! It did it's job relieving my chapped and sunburned lips
- Yummy lemony flavor
- I did repurchase, actually bought a lot of back ups in Malaysia also in Hong Kong!
CHAPSTICK CLASSIC in Spearmint
**available at Watson's for Php 69
I can't say much about this product, it's not the best but its not the worst, this product has been hear since...I don't know :) but for people who are on a budget, this works well and Spearmint is my favorite flavor :)
BLISTEX LIP INFUSION Sheer Liquid Balm
** available Watson's for Php 139
I am so excited to review this product as I just bought this product a couple of hours ago. I gave a lot of thought as I was ready to repurchase my Burt's bees regular lip balm. I was so excited that I used it at once (even with some Burt's Bees Lifeguard's choice left)
- Super hydrating and no waxy feeling (as stated)
- It's a little glossy looking, but the liquid really does sink in and it made my lips super soft
- It's a bit weird though as this is not the regular balm, it's in liquid form with a rolling ball (like a deodorant).
- If my thoughts DID change after several usage, I'll let you guys know, but so far, had a feeling I'm gonna like this one BEST!