I planned on doing my version of a "butterfly" look and use the 78pcs palette she gave me! Thanks again for the palette, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Let me do a diagram first
Products Used ---
1. 78pcs Palette's Green (inner corner of the eye - up and down)
2. 78pcs Palette's Shimmery Yellow (middle area of the eye)
3. 78pcs Palette's Dark Brown (outer v, blend blend blend)
4. Shimmery white (sorry forgot to take a shot) - as highlighter
Not shown on diagram ---
- Stila Smudgepots in Black
- Paul & Joe Curly Mascara in Black
And here's my version of a "Green, Yellow and Brown" Butterfly
Side by Side comparison :)
I honestly enjoy doing inspiration looks!
I enjoyed using my 78pcs palette!
I want to thank my readers who have "Cyber Hugged" me!