Mineral Oil, PEG-12 Diisosotearate, PEG-8 Diisosterate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Water, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Isostearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Butyl Paraben
YuMei Nano Whitening Deep Cleansing Oil Says ---
- Based on main ingredient of Camellia Oil with excellent skin affinity, this cleansing oil clearly wipes out effete matters and make up remains deep in your skin without irritation
- This oil not only works for perfect cleansing, but also gives the effect of treatment with face washing, making your skin clean and clear
- Nano tech allows the cleansing oil quickly spread to your skin and deeply cleanse every pore.
- Makes your skin soft with treatment effect as well as cleansing effect.
- No irritation on skin.
- Keeps your skin healthy and moist after cleansing and sufficient water-retention effect
Askmewhats Says ---
- imagine water that does the "oil" cleansing
- very light to the skin
- easy to emulsify
- removes eye make up without stinging the eye
- easy to wash off
- I didn't break out using this
- packaging is simple yet it works, I actually like this pump better than Shu
- not available in the Philippines
- there's a very tiny hint of scent which I can't explain but bearable
I was sales talked by the sales lady at the Bonjour Shop HK when I was looking for my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. She told me that this product is also made in Japan and has a milder formulation compared to Shu Uemura. After 10 minutes of sales talk, I gave in because of it's price, yes, almost half the price of Shu Uemura and I kinda told her I'll be going back to her and return the product if it doesn't work! (of course I won't go through buying RT airfare to return this but I just want to check out her faith on the product she's selling) lol
Anyways, I would say, this product didn't fail me. I find it works just like Shu, but the oil is not as potent as the Shu Uemura. It felt lighter on my skin but the effect is the same. It doesn't sting on the eye area.
- be careful not to wet your hands or face before use
- pump out proper amount of oil on your palm, apply it over your face and massage using your fingertips.
- If you have waterproof mascara on or very dark make-up on where you like to clean it well, use a cotton to wipe the area thoroughly
- Massage your face in outward motion with lukewarm water until the product emulsifies
- Wash your face with warm water making sure to clean all areas.
- If you experience spots, swellings, irritation , STOP using the product
- Store this product in cool dry place.
Yes, but not online, shipping is too expensive! I will probably wait for friends who'll be going to HK and ask them to help me purchase :D
Where did I purchase and how much?
Hong Kong Bonjour Store for approx HKD 232.00 (USD33.00)
For people outside of HK you can purchase this at http://www.bonjourhk.com
To check out the YuMei product sold in this site, smile while your wallet frowns and click HERE
HAPPY HALLOWEEN Dearest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRICK OR TREAT?????????
I go for TREATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!