I got my Eyeko Pretty Eye 5-in-1 eyeshadow cake a couple of days ago and I can't believe how cute their packaging is!
Based on swatches alone, applied without base, swiped 2x,
it is very Sheer!
5 in 1 Eye Shadow For Instant Eye Beauty
With a selection of five complimentary shades per tin, mix and match your beauty moves to suit your mood.
Pretty Eyes: Play up your eyes with pastel pinks, lilac and iridescent white for a flirty feel.. CELEBRITY FAVE as seen in Reveal Magazine Issue 19: "Helena Christensen loves Eyeko Fat Balm, so we bet she can't wait to get her hands on this cute eyeshadow tin in springs hottest pink shades. Eyeko Eye Beauty in Pretty Eyes."
Askmewhats says ---
- cute choice of colors
- great highlighting colors for both eyes and face
- cute packaging, tin can ain't heavy to carry around
- affordable! And they ship worldwide! For free!
- very shimmery, if you're not into shimmery shadows, this is NOT for you
- some shades like nos. 1 and 5 are sheer
- limited choice of colors, they have only 2 pans available (Pretty Eyes and Sexy Eyes)
- no matte shade at all (I was hoping even just 1 out of the 5)
- some shades are a bit powdery (shades 3 and 4)
This is overall a pretty decent product, if you're young and into girly-colors or you are into a "no make up look" this is definitely for you! What I'm happy about this is that I got a back up for my Kate by Kanebo Gradical eye, the texture and look of the white shadow from Kate and Eyeko are very similar!
- use a base if you plan to use these shadows as this tend to be gone easily without base
- use a big brush and swipe it gently to the pan approx 2 x and highlight your nose bridge and cheeks!
It will take me time to finish this product, probably another product from Eyeko :) I am lemming for their mascara! hmmm....
When can you purchase and how much?
Eyeko website for approximately $8.00 (approx Php384.00) FREE SHIPPING worldwide!
Enter code E149 and receive a free gift!
I've used (nos. 2, 3, 4, 5) <-- check out number above swatch photo
The only non-Eyeko e/s used is my Urban Decay Roach color
Eyeliner used - Coastal Scents gel liner in Truffle
I love this as a highlighter!!!
Yellow portion are the highlighted areas
Using a slanted blush brush
(see how dry my lips are without anything?)
and yeah, I'm in my pajamies lol
Have a great weekend again and let's take that beauty rest
to be ready to conquer a whole new week!!!
Please check out ---
Askmewhats Seminar for a Cause