I don't have ANY makeup on!
I did not bring my makeup bag!
My lips are super dry and chapped from all the cleaning and gargling!
What's even worst?
I can't stop licking my lips, which everyone knows causes it to dry even more!
I was in PAIN!
Hubby told me to purchase another lip balm. I was super hesitating because I have loads at home. But I gave in! I have to purchase one as I'm not even enjoying the date! That's how severe the dryness of my lips can get! So yeah, I changed my mind, if I get trapped in an island, one beauty product I have to bring aside from sunscreen? MY LIP BALM!!!!
What did I purchase?
Nivea Lip Care Repair and Protection says ---
- Effectively protects sensitive lips before they crack.
- Strengthen lip skin barrier functions.
- Contains natural ingredients: Bisabolol and shea butter.
NIVEA Lip Care innovative moisture store effect – highly effective formula based on skin’s own Hydramine and Grape seed extract, supports the natural moisturization of the lips for longer.
Skin compatibility dermatologically confirmed.
Askmewhats says ---
- moisturizing, without the yucky feel
- no scent, no minty feel
- it helps soothe chapped and painful lips (tested)
- have so many variants to choose from, depends on your preference
- fits the pocket or makeup kit without problem
- you can get a lot of product from this
- the cap can be lost easily if you're not careful
- that's it! :)
Nivea lip products haven't failed on me. You can see my other Nivea Lip Product by smiling and clicking here. I love it that it's affordable and yet, you get what you pay for, and more! They don't work like those top brands out there, you need to re-apply after an hour, but it definitely help soothe my super chapped and dry painful lips. I am glad I picked this up because it works for both me and hubby. I made sure he uses it! hahaha
I bought this because I planned to give this to hubby! But I changed my mind, it's now on my bedside and it's our nightly ritual to apply before we sleep. I SAID WE! hahahah I do know how to share you know! *winks*
- apply this all over your lips and go a bit beyond to protect the sides of your lips
- leave this at night so you wake up with moisturized lips
- do not twist it too long during application
- store in cool dry place, this will melt a bit if you store it inside a car or hot area
Will I repurchase?
Where did I purchase and how much?
At Watson's Store for Php89.75 (approx $2.00)
I call this hardened petroleum jelly on stick Why? Because this looks like petroleum jelly, works like it It's nice to have this around as my hubby can use this as well, no color, no scent and it doesn't look like he has lip protection on :)
Here's how subtle it looks
if swiped on hand
I wish everyone to have a great day!
Stay happy and stay free from dry lips!