L'oreal True Match Blush says ---
True Match Blush flawlessly complements your skin's tone and texture. Coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Powder, Concealer and Bronze Glow. True-to-life shades precisely match your skin tone and undertone, leaving you with the most natural flush of color imaginable.
Available in 12 natural shades.
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.
AMW says ---
- shade is decent
- sheer and natural looking
- texture is smooth
- goes on sheer and shade is build-able
- has mirror, helps a lot on retouching
- has angled blush brush, though its not great quality, its still great for emergency touch ups
- price range is ok for the amount of product you get
- does not last long
- plastic case that looks a bit cheap
- a bit too powder so if you brush it with your blush brush, a lot of products are wasted
This is a very pretty warm peachy shade. This shade does remind of a bit of NARS Orgasm and Super Orgasm in between. But again, though this range is quite pretty as it caters more to people like me who loves the natural flush, I find that it does not stay long! Not even half a day which is a big no-no for me! For it's price, its not bad or if you're someone who doesn't mind retouching blush the whole day, this is an ok product to take along!
- to prevent harsh streaks, use a fluffy blush brush in application
- to use as blush: apply on apples of cheeks and blending upwards
- to use as a tanner: apply areas where to sun hits directly
- do not drop this blush or any other makeup! lol
- use a similar shade of cream blush prior to application of this to help make the blush stays longer
- do not swirl the blush brush too much as it's very powdery so you grab a lot of product in one swirl equals product wastage
No, this is a nice blush but it's not a big WOW for me
Where to purchase and how much?
At Walgreens for $9.99 (approx Php469.00)
At Ulta for $8.99 (approx Php423.00)
At CVS for $8.79 (approx Php413.00)
Closer look to the packaging
Mirror and Brush
Close up look on Apricot Kiss
with and without flash
Using L'oreal True Match Blush in Apricot
Hope my review is helpful!
If you can find them locally, please do give me a holler on their price so we can share it to the readers who wants to know :)
Thanks and have a wonderful day!