As seen on my previous post, I am quite happy and excited when I got the Dollface 88pcs Earth Color Palette. For a neutral makeup lover like I am, this is the perfect palette for me! I don't even know why it took me this long to own one!
AMW says ---
- you've got every shade you need to create a nice makeup looks in one palette
- great pigmentation
- eyeshadow is smooth in texture
- on the seller: Great communication, fast shipment and packed really well
- some eyeshadow are too powdery so it cracks easily
- no matter how nicely packed this product is, there are still some accidents during shipment so be prepared to have some minor cracks!
I know a lot of beauty enthusiasts own this palette and raved about it! I know, I'm late! But late or not, this palette doesn't fail to impress me! I like it when I have multiple choices in one palette! I've played around with this over the weekend and I can't help but "ooohhd" and "aahhhd" over the color choices and pigmentation. I am impressed! On top of my head, I am already creating several looks with this! And what's even perfect? I can use this palette on regular work days and it will never feel over the top!
- always use an eye primer prior to eyeshadow application to keep from fall outs or creasing
- some shades can be used for eyebrow powder
- some shades can also be used to contour your nose!
- never drop the palette, this goes for all makeup palettes!
Will I repurchase?Yes! I've even recommended this to a lot of my friends!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Dollface Cosmetics website for Php950.00 (approx $21.00) + Php50.00 (approx $1.00) flat rate shipping
Here's a closer look on the 88pcs Earth Color Palette
Numbered them on my own
are you ready for swatches galore?
All applied dry
You can always click photo to enlarge
Hope you'll find the review and swatches helpful!Definitely more looks done using this palette!
Thanks Pearl for bringing in such wonderful and inexpensive product!
You don't want to wait for shipment and want to see products in person?
Check out their bazaars and look for the "Dollface Cosmetics" banner.