First of all, I want to thank my dear friend B! My dear Clumps of Mascara, thank you so much for sending me the love package! :) She made sure I can try what's best out there and seriously! I can't help but grab onto this and give this a try...ASAP!
The Clinique Quick Blush
Looks like a big fat lipstick
Clinique Quick Blush says ---
Portable, all-in-one brush and blush, available in six natural-looking shades. Swivels up to reveal a full brush, pre-loaded with cheek color contained right in the cap.
Available in 6 shades: Minute Mocha, Hurry Honey, Pronto Pink, Peach-in-a-Pinch, In-a-rush-Blush and Berry On Time
AMW says ---
- perfect for travel
- brush bristles are well protected and hygienic
- natural shade
- brush is soft
- very nice packaging
- no shedding
- brush is useful even if you finish up the blush powder
- if you love the natural blush look: this is it!
- no mess
- a bit troublesome to use at first, blush pigment won't show up
- brush hairs takes a bit of time to dry up after washing
- does not last long, need to re-apply
Due to my high IQ level (Just joking!!! LOL) I didn't have a hard time figuring out on how to use this product. I find it really nice and easy to deposit the blush pigment onto the blush and gently sweep it over my cheeks for a nice, natural shade! Though I am a make-up artist, you would be surprised that I don't carry a lot of makeup on regular days, I hate bulky pouch and bags so I appreciate 2-in-1 products! Clinique came out with a super handy blush with brush!
- with package closed, simultaneously twist the base clockwise and cap counterclockwise so the brush picks up cheek color contained inside cap.
- Lift off cap and lightly tap brush to remove excess.
- Sweep on apples of cheeks, gently blending color up cheekbone toward temple
- to make this last longer, apply a cream blush prior to using this blush
- if you want a natural flush: twist the base and cap around 2-3 times then apply onto your cheeks
- if you want a flushed look: twist the base and cap around 5-8 times then apply onto your cheeks
- once you're done with the blush that goes with the product, you can re-use the brush for different blushes
Will I repurchase?
I'd love to!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Sephora website for $21.50 (approx Php989.00), not sure if locally available <-- let me know if you have information on this
A closer look on the product
The cap and the brush base
The shade Peach-in-a-Pinch
As I twist the cap and base 2-3 times
Here's the amount of blush pigments on the brush
Peach-in-a-Pinch on cheeks
applied no base
I do wish more makeup companies would create travel friendly products like this!
Don't you wish you have this inside your makeup kit?