For the wild lips out there, there is something new to look out for!
Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tars or OCC Lip Tars
OCC Lip Tar says ---
A stunning new innovation in lip color, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. Goes on slick and moist, and dries down to a satin finish. Ultra-saturated in color, OCC Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment, so a little goes a very, very long way. An intense yet featherweight layer of color that stands up to the scrutiny of Hi-Def Video and Digital Photography, without ever looking (or feeling!) heavy. Meant to be mixed, OCC Lip Tars come in concise range of colors (and black and white!) for a limitless selection of shades made by you!
Like all of our products, OCC Lip Tar is 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, and is also free of parabens and other harsh preservatives. A simple, elegant formula that contains Hemp Oil, Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E, OCC Lip Tar feels as good on the lips as it looks!
AMW says ---
- super pigmented
- a little goes a long way
- because of it's thin texture, it's easy to mix and match shades
- stays the whole day!
- one small tube can last more than 6 months!
- no weird scent
- cruelty free!
- difficult to remove
- because of its very liquid texture, it gets a bit messy
- if you have dry lips, this may feel too drying
- not available everywhere
I love it when our friends from other side of the world rave about certain stuffs and it is easy to find down here! Thanks to the people from Hi-Definition Makeup Studio & Beauty Supply, the Authorized Dealer of OCC and Graftobian makeup for bringing these wonderful products down here! The first time I've used OCC lip tar is when I've done a bridal look at Basement Academyl, each shades are very bright and ultra pigmented, so I ended up mixing the shades I want, and voila! A shade that stays and looks gorgeous!
OCC Lip Tars in my opinion are meant for mixing if you plan to use this daily. But if you're a makeup artist and loves makeup for high fashion, these gorgeous "out of this world" shades are great to be included in your kit as these photograph so well and gives out a dramatic look you've always wanted.
- for precise application, use a lipbrush
- clean up the sides of your mouth with cotton buds for perfection
- when using a lipbrush: Gently sweet on the lip tar gently onto the lips, do not use pressure to prevent feathering
- if your lips get too dry, like mine, top with a clear lip gloss
- prime your lips prior to application, you can moisturize it first with your favorite balm
- feeling too bright? Blot your lips once with a napkin and you get natural lip shade!
- remove the lip tar gently with a eyes and lip makeup remover
Will I repurchase?
YES! Love to use this for wedding makeup as this lasts long!
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally at HDMakeup site for Php850.00 (approx $18.47)
Here are some swatches and the shade names
Some shades applied on lips
(sorry for the dryness, I've been swatching
on different lip tar shades
so my lips are harrassed lol)
Outrageous shades right? But seriously, mix and match it and you'll have limitless shades of lip tar that's long lasting. Let me know if you've tried OCC Lip Tars!