Benefit Lyin' Eyes is such an attractive product with the right packaging the screams "Buy Me!".
Benefit Lyin' Eyes says ---
With just a click of this concealing pen, you've got a lightly tinted under-eye color corrector that's swift, fast, and oh-so-sly! Apply anytime, under or over makeup.
This concealer is suitable for most skin tones.
Net wt: 0.03 US fl. oz.
AMW says ---
- easy application
- easy to take along for touch ups
- easy to blend
- dries pretty quickly
- does not sit in fine lines or wrinkles
- does not cake
- brightens up the under-eye area
- the brush is soft and doesn't scratch
- if you want more coverage, this is a bit on the light coverage side
- since it has a bit of "shine" that gives out an awake look, be careful in using this as this could enhance the look of your undereye circles
- you have to twist a couple of times for the product to come out, too much product may come out which leads to product wastage
- you wouldn't know how much product are left
- not available locally
If you are looking for "easy" under-eye concealer applicator or touchup, this is a very convenient product to tote along. You can also leave it as it is as it isn't too creamy and it finishes off in powder form.
- since this can "highlight" or make you look like you have 8 hours of sleep, this works well to highlight your nosebridge area too and the corners of the mouth
- I prefer applying this after foundation application
- apply the brush pen directly on areas you would want then blend in with your fingers or brush
- on application, do not forget to apply the inner corner of the eyes too
- set with a translucent powder
Will I repurchase?
If its on sale and available locally, yes. If I have to pay for hefty shipping? No, there are a lot more concealers out there.
Not available locally, can be purchased on ebay or multiply sites.
For your reference, this costs $13.50 (approx Php621.00) on sale from original price of $18.00 (approx Php828.00) at Benefit website
Benefit's Lyin' Eyes no. 2
A couple of clicks, the product comes out in between
Shade 2 is considered medium
I think this goes much better for skin with pink undertone
it blends easily and disappears
Here's a before and after photo of me using the Lyin' Eyes
no setting powder used
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you find this review helpful especially if you plan to purchase this :)