If you've seen me in "make-up" action. You know that I'm best friends with tissue paper as I love to clean my brushes between applications. My heart gets wrenched every time I finish a whole pack of travel tissue half of it for brush cleaning! I've brought towel along but its not enough to wipe brushes especially when I'm in a hurry.
On my most recently Dollface Personal Makeup Workshop, I met the owner of Studio SNR Ms. Sydney Go and she showed to me a product I've been looking for, I was told huge makeup brands like Shu Uemura uses this locally on counters to wipe the clients' face and clean their brushes!
Nippon Esthetic Solutions Facial Cotton Cloth says ---
This lint-free 8”x 8” cotton cloth is created for the face—to wipe of water, to use during a makeover or trial makeup, or simply to wipe any of your tools when disinfecting with cleaners.
Packs of 100 sheets
AMW says ---Pros
- super durable, you can never tear it apart with bare hands
- one sheet is enough for the whole face
- one sheet is enough to clean approximately 10 eye brushes, 3 face brushes
- each sheet can be used multiple times especially on brush cleaning
- each sheet can also be used multiple times on facial cleansing
- using this for toner works really well as this cloth works as a "semi-scrub", as the cloth is not as soft as cotton but not harsh on skin
- seriously inexpensive as the sheet is quite huge!
- towel is still the best as these are additional pollution to the environment
- a bit difficult to purchase as you have to go to their studio for retail orders
I still use my towel to wipe makeup at home to save the environment and I do own a couple of cloth wipes! I love using this to clean my brushes! This is the perfect "tool" for the brushes I love to clean! It never tears up and I can re-use them without having cotton particles transferred on bristles!
- if used to wipe the face, I prefer cutting these in 2 to save up! 100pcs can turn to 200pcs! Savings and saves the environment
- if you prefer cutting these facial cotton cloth, make sure your scissors are sanitized.
- use the same cloth to wipe elbow and knees if you do so at nigh
- for brush cleansing, I try to use 1 pc for multiple brushes
- for the face: I prefer using this to clean off foundation or use for toners. I steer away from using this on eye area as its quite harsh for the sensitive eye area.
- if you don't have a case to store these cloth, try not to expose the cloth
- order with friends so save the trip to the store
Yes! Definitely! It's a Eureka Moment for me!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Nippon Esthetic Solutions Promo Retail Price of Php200.00 ($4.35) for a pack of 100pcs. Can be purchased at Studio SNR Unit 301 Millenium Place Meralco Avenue Ortigas Center.
Here's a photo to show how you can fold
your facial cotton cloth to maximize usage
You can easily cut them
Cotton Cloth can be easily folded
Wonderful finds like this makes my heart flutter! Happiness!
Do you think you need these?