Though I've been mostly sick from Days 5-7, I did not fail with the challenge, I made sure to apply this prior to going to bed and I actually slept more than 7 hours on these days because I've been sick and tired. Thank goodness I am better now!
What happened for the next 3 days after my last update?
- the oily feel is totally gone, I don't have the "icky" feel like that of the first 3 days
- the concentrate absorbs my skin way faster as compared to the earlier days of the challenge
- I wake up with clear skin, no signs of irritations or allergies
- no huge difference judging by the look on the mirror
- skin feels soft the next day
- I skipped moisturizer after this concentrate at night (it is actually ok to do so, but I refused for the sake of this challenge)
- the rest of my face is normal but the sides of my nose gets a bit dry, I guess I wasn't able to include the concentrate on this area. Will do so for the coming days
Here's my bare skin on Day 8
(no alterations done, Photoshop used to crop photo)
I'll keep you readers informed for sure! Let's wait for the 15th day! I want to thank Kiehl's Philippines for this lovely photo! Don't forget to check out the other blogs for their experience! Click photo to enlarge.
Stay tune for the giveaway!