I received an email months ago from The Orange Co. The online shopping site recently launched Ecobeau - Natural Skincare Series from Korea. Ecobeau is pretty new in the market and it was founded by Professor Choi from Kwangwoon University and co-developed with University of Toledo (Ohio). Simply Natural and Restorative for the skin. Ecobeau is said to be absolutely free from synthetic preservatives such as parabens and phenoxyethanol.
I was in constant communication with Orange Co. because I have to tell them about my current skin condition. I was also advised that I am free to use whichever product I want and I can freely talk about the experience I have with the said product. I am impressed!
A couple of weeks later, I finally got....
10pcs Ecobeau Travel Set
- EcoBeau Loess Foam Cleanser 30ml
- EcoBeau Control Skin 10ml
- EcoBeau Control Lotion 10ml
- EcoBeau Nutritive Loess Mask 10ml
- EcoBeau Control Essence 5ml
- EcoBeau Nutritive Cream 5ml
- EcoBeau BB Cream 5ml
- EcoBeau BB Cream Plus (New Formula) 5ml
- EcoBeau Eye cream 5ml
- EcoBeau Whitening Serum 5ml
- Aloe Hydrating & Firming Ampoule 10ml
I have heard about the number of Skincare products Koreans use and I am not surprised they can exceed more than 10. My simple skin though would like only the basics, so for the first few weeks, I've been using the following:
1. EcoBeau Loess Foam Cleanser (sample)
A great pump bottle which produces foamy texture and very gentle on skin. I've used this for 2 weeks and it lives up to hypo-allergenic claims.
2. EcoBeau Natural BB Cream (sample)
3. EcoBeau Natural BB Cream Plus (sample) New! Just launched July 2010
Both BB Creams above have the same shade and it absorbs to my skin with no problems at all. The BB Cream does not contain any silicon which is great as it lets my skin breathe. I'm almost done with these 2 product samples and I love how natural my skin look. It has a nice tint and glow and I can get away without powder foundation. I can just gently dust a translucent powder and voila! The 2 BB creams are said to work in hot and humid countries like the Philippines.
The nice people from Orange Co have shared 3 mini sample packs for my readers :) I will also be including some of the samples I received in which I know I won't be able to use as I try to steer away from using too much products on my face!
Here's to show the size of the 3 minis
They are quite small but each can last for 2 weeks or more depending on usage
How to join?
- Anyone around the world can join!
- Head on to The Orange Co website and answer this:
- "What are the 3 strong beliefs EcoBeau stand for?" (Clue: answers starts with NO)
- Type in answer on comment section together with your name and email address.
- No Duplicate entries please
- 3 Winners will be randomly picked on August 15, 2010!