I love saying that when I take a quick shower at night and I want my hair safe from being wet!
"Keep your hair away from your face!"
I'd love to say that to clients when I'm doing their make-up!
"Keep your hair away from clips, headbands or ties"
That's what the salon people say after you rebond your hair!
In short, there are times when you just want to say ---
"Keep your hair outta there!"
That's what the new brand I've come to know promises us and there are so many "keep that hair away from your face" products out there, what's unique with this one? I've been given the chance to road test this product for weeks now and here's my thoughts if this product is worth purchasing or not.
Tassi says ---
The Tassi is the latest addition in our product lineup. It is a patented product that makes it easy for you to keep your hair away from your face. Made of a comfortable stretch terry cloth, the Tassi goes on in three easy steps and gently lifts and holds your hair. Unlike headbands, clips or turbans, the Tassi does not flatten, twist or mess up your 'do, so its perfect for protecting second-day blowouts, too. You'll also love to use your Tassi when you're washing your face, taking a bath, applying makeup or whenever you want your hair out of the way.
AMW says ---
- Very easy to use!
- Can be easily washed and easy to dry.
- Multi-Functional: for face washing, mask application, taking a shower, applying make-up, or even going to bed when you just want your fringe/bangs out of your face. I also love using this when I curl my hair on random days to prevent my ears from getting burned!
- There's no tight, garter-like feel.
- Does not get lose or slip off as compared to my old "velcro" type terry cloth head band.
- No need to use separate clip or scrunchy if your hair is long.
- Perfect for all hair length and head shape!
- Feels very light, does not feel like you're wearing anything at all.
- Available in different colors and designs!
- Ears are covered too!
- As compared to using other products to keep hair away from the face, this does not mess up my hair, no dents or crease!
- At first glance, price may shock a lot of you! (but totally worth it as you can use this again and again and again and again)
- Only available online! Not for the anti-online shopping!
- Limited stocks locally! :(
- Hopefully, your crush or date won't visit you out-of-the-blue when you have this on! Well, this could be a PRO, he may find you cute! *lol*
A great find! I am actually not particular with keeping my hair out of my face during makeup application, I don't mind using a head band and scrunchy when I wash my face! But I mind getting some face mask products on my hair when I do my weekly face mask routine! I do use this quite regularly now during my nighttime shower! (now that's giving out too much information! LOL)
- Put your head through the Tassi until it is around your neck, and then flip your hair out.
- Pull the Tassi up over your face with the tag in the back.
- Flip or tuck your hair inside of it. It's easy.
- Do not forget to wash this as much as you can. If you use this daily, wash this at least 2x a week.
- If you find yourself loving this and using this a lot of times, purchase 2 so you can alternate.
- Hang the Tassi in place if not in use, I prefer hanging it on a hook I specifically attached for the Tassi.
- If you're a make-up artist and use this on clients, make sure to spritz the garter sides with alcohol in between clients for hygiene purposes.
- During shower, try not to get your head wet as this is not waterproof!
To whom do I recommend this to?
If you don't mind using a scrunchy and headband, you don't need this product.
This is for anyone who loves to keep hair away from face and does not want to mess up the hair!
Where to purchase and how much?
La Petite Confiserie for Php450.00 (approx $10.00), for US readers, I actually researched online and found a site selling these for $14.99 (approx Php650.00). Glad to find it cheaper down here!
I think the selling point of this product aside from not messing up your hair by not creating dents or creases is the fact that I don't need a separate hair tie to keep my long hair in place!
The Tassi in action
Care to share how you keep your hair out of your face?
Do you have hair dents? Or are you one of those lucky girls who does not have any of those problems at all?
(Product sent by company for review. The author is not affiliated with the company or paid to review this product. All reviews are done base on author's personal experiences. Please purchase at your own discretion!)