I've told you way back that one product I don't find myself purchasing are Oil Control films right? Well, guess I talked too soon! I found myself hauling for oil control sheets and films like crazy for the past months! It's not important for me but it's life saver for everyone else --- I know, I get the point!
I remember during a long day make-up gig, I only have 2 models to look out for, one guy and one girl and I was close to fainting when I'm almost done with the Oil Control Sheets I have on hand and I still have a couple more hours left and the male model was oiling up under the harsh lighting like crazy! Seriously, I've never seen anyone produce that much oil in my entire life! (Sorry male model, I have to say it and I want you to know you are still gorgeous and I love you still!)
Anyways, it was a "faint and die" moment but even at 1:00am, my brain was working and I remembered purchasing a Toilet Cover Seat Sheets and I have a couple of sheets inside my bag and I had to cut them in smaller pieces (I promise you, they are super clean and it's a secret I learn from Hollywood Celebrities Makeup Artists)! Voila! Problem solved for the night and I learned my lesson hard!
HOARD! Especially when they are on sale! I got 2 packs of LAB Works Oil Control Film for only Php99.00 (approx $2.00) Buy-one-take-one sale at Watson's!
LAB Works Oil Control Film says ---
Face oil remover patches absorb unwanted oil from your nose and forehead to reduce that undesirable shine. You can see the oil you remove on the patch so you know it is doing its job. Its soft, quiet nature allows you to use the patches anywhere without drawing attention to yourself.
Made in Japan
Contents: 60 sheets, 5.5 x 8.5cm
AMW says ---
- Packed in a very simple yet effective packaging.
- The simple "push" design at the back portion of the packaging is a smart idea!
- The sticky adhesive makes perfect sense to be able to grab a sheet or two.
- Does it job absorbing as much oil on your face!
- Instantly removes oil and shine without messing up the make-up.
- Can be used by both male and female!
- One sheet is enough for the whole face!
- Does not tear up easily! Actually, it does not tear up at all!
- Not sure if this is friendly to the environment :(
- Not widely available!
Worth every single cent!
- Use one sheet for the whole face and try to use up all the spaces before you use a second sheet.
- Use with soft, blotting motion, do not rub this hard against your skin!
- Put this in your purse on your special day like weddings, graduations or anytime of the day you know picture-taking is around.
- Throw this at a rightful trash bin, do not throw this anywhere! Be responsible!
- There are discounts or sales once in awhile, grab the chance by purchasing more on times like Buy-One-Take-One!
- If skin irritations occur, STOP usage immediately.
- If you are a makeup artist: Share a couple of sheets to your client to put it inside their pocket or purse! Quick and mess-free retouching!
Yes! I will hoard more!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Men or women who have problems with oil! This is the best "retouch" for anyone who's ready to face the camera or even on regular days!
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally at Watson's for Php99.00 (approx $2.00) per pack. Again, I got mine buy-one-take-one!
Clean & Clear Oil Control Film, same color too!
Thanks to Mr. AMW's face! He actually just washed his face and I asked him to help me share to the readers the "effectiveness" of one sheet! Even after face washing, he can still produce oil for AMW readers! I love it! *laughs*
I've actually used these sheets a couple of times especially on male clients and they all love it! It works! AMW proven and tested!
What's your favorite Oil Control Film or Sheets brand?