Hey happy people of the world!!! I hope I will have a relaxing weekend because I should arm myself with all the positive energy to continue my busy week next week! Gosh, I am thinking about fields, sun and a carabao! Meaning --- I am on a vacation mode! I wish to just sit back, relax, get away from the buzzing city and .... sleep, eat and sleep!
*snaps back to reality*
I am off for a nice relaxing Saturday, spend time with my family then off for a date with Mr. AMW! As I'm off for a nice day, I am leaving you a blog post for a non-nail product or nail related post! I will be reviewing my favorite product from Colour Collection! The Blush-On Duo!
Colour Collection Blush-On Duo says ---Contours, colors and highlights the face!
AMW says ---Pros
- Simple, nice packaging.
- Has mirror and free brush. Brush does not shed and does not feel scratchy.
- The shade Desert Rose is very versatile, can be used on most skin tone.
- Gives out a subtle "blushed" look, applying more, can work as a nice contour powder.
- Can use as eyeshadow.
- No weird scent, no allergic reactions.
- You can never have "clown" look as the shades are very subtle and natural.
- The lighter shade of Desert Rose (left side) is great as a highlighter! Can also be used to apply on the brow bone area to give that illusion of wide-eyed doll!
- The blush does not stay the whole day, probably, need retouch in the middle of the day.
- Not widely available especially for our international readers.
It does live to what its says...colors, contours and highlights the face! You can check out photos below.
- Use a big, fluffy, blush brush and apply on the apples of your cheeks for the nice "flushed" look.
- Use a contour brush to apply on your cheekbones to create a nice "dimension" to your face.
- Apply below the cheekbones for contour.
- Use an eyeshadow brush, apply the lightest shade of Desert Rose and highlight the brow bone or the inner corner of your eyes.
- You can also use an eye blending brush and apply the lighter blush shade on cheekbones as highlighter.
- Use the darker color as contour.
- Always start applying less then stand back the mirror and gradually add as needed.
- Be careful not to drop the compact!
- Wash the brush that comes in this compact before you use it.
Will I repurchase?
Yes! In other shades!
To whom do I recommend this to?
I recommend the blush-on duo shade in Desert Rose for people from fair to medium skin tone. For fair skinned individuals, they will look "flushed" or "blushing" in a natural way. For Medium skinned individuals, the blush shade can give a healthy, natural glow that people can't tell!
Where to purchase and how much?
Local readers can call the hotline number (632) 867-2222, product costs Php360.00 (approx $8.57)
Up close of Desert Rose on packaging
Applied on hand without base
Applied using a small contour brush
giving my cheek a contour
Desert Rose on cheeks
I've been using Colour Collection Blush-On Duo Desert Rose when Sophie challenged me not to use any foundation for our Pond's Flawless White Unbeaten Challenge! It's one of those blush that works so well on my natural skin color! Even without foundation, I have a nice, natural flush!
By the way, if you are interested to read about the FULL Pond's Flawless White Range experience, smile and click HERE . It has been 3 weeks of me using ONLY the Pond's Flawless White range! Feel free to read the results of the other challengees! It's a way to know how the same products work on different individuals!
Do not forget to LIKE our PAGE because we are like-able! *major laugh!* Well, seriously, do Like our page for the wonderful writing done by Sophie. She's such a wonderful diary/reporter! She made this whole experience fun and so much easier! To be honest, it was a very difficult decision for me to say "yes" to the PFW Unbeaten Challenge, it is very difficult to give up my trustee skin care regimen, which I know gives me all the moisture that I need. As the challenges go by, day after day, week after week...with Sophie checking up on me every now and then on how my skin went, I know I'll always have a friend to
blame *lol* lean on whatever happens! Thanks to her because the challenge is worthwhile! Thanks to Pond's for inviting us to join this contest! It was an unforgettable experience!
(Note from Author: Product sent for review. The author is not affiliated with the company. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences. Please purchase at your own discretion.)