For the past 2 weeks, I've been stressed out with so many things! It was a perfect timing for me to add up to my stress level by finally adding Disqus on my blog! If you read my tweets, you would know how much I love the new comment tool but hates the fact that I lost all my old comments. Well, not really "lost" but I can't seem to make it visible as I always get IMPORT ERROR! If anyone knows how to tweak HTML because I want to make Disqus possible only to future posts and leave the past comments the way it is.
Am I asking too much? I think not! :P
If you're wondering why I'm sharing "one of my stress" is because for the past 2 weeks, my stress level shot all the way up and I've been stressing out a lot of things! Adding up to the stress are positive vibes like TV guestings, make-up gigs etc...those good vibes are great but left me with no ample amount of sleep or rest!
(inserts Eureka Moment music here)
The Point Is! I've been lacking sleep for the past week and I am surprised I don't look like a walking zombie at all! And I'll share to you the reason why! A lot of raves and I'll share to you the weak points of this product!
Clinique All About Eyes Serum
De-Puffing Eye Massage
De-Puffing Eye Massage
**photo taken from Clinique website
The product itself does not sound as exciting as the first time I heard about such innovation through Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On (review HERE).
Clinique All About Eyes Serum says ---
This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist Tested.
AMW says ---
- Very nice packaging! Simple yet works!
- Product itself is odorless.
- Gets absorbed into the skin around the eyes almost instantly! You can put on makeup right after without problems like oiling up or creasing.
- Very refreshing! Keeps me energized and awake!
- It's surprising to say but it DOES decrease puffiness! Check out photos below.
- With its metal ball, no need to put the product inside the fridge as it's cool enough!
- No skin irritations or allergic reactions.
- Pricey at first glance.
- You can't see the result right away unless you take photos.
- The shade of my dark circles remain the same. (my friend who uses this swore her dark undereye circles lightened up a bit) <--- the effect depends on each individual.
One of the main ingredient in this product is Caffeine, everyone knew how caffeine is used to de-puff and because of this, I can definitely say --- this product works! I have photos to prove!
A couple of days ago, I wasn't able to sleep and I need to wake up around 4:30am, I got only around 2-2.5 hours of sleep and I was expecting to see an ugly reflection! As I looked into the mirror, I was surprised how my eyes look like it has full 8 hours of sleep!
- Using gentle pressure, roll under each eye from inner corner to outer corner twice.
- Apply morning, night and as needed throughout the day.
- If you want a more refreshing feel, keep this inside the fridge before use.
- Use consistently day and night!
- Try not to roll too much! With the cooling sensation, beware that it can put you into a "rolling addiction"! Try not to do so as it may cause the sensitive skin around the eyes to sag even more.
- You can use a separate eye cream (for lines and dark circles) once the product gets absorbed under the eye area.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who has puffy eyes!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Clinique counters nationwide for Php1,800 (approx $39.00).
Close up shot of the metal ball!
Reminder: Roll under each eye area ONLY twice!
Clear product that gets absorbed quickly
L- Photo taken around May 2011
R- Photo taken on July 4, 2011]
(photo taken without concealer or foundation,
R photo has eyebrow pencil because this photo was taken to review
Etude House Brow Pencil )
As you can see, the darkness is still there but the lines under my eyes reduced and puffiness decreased! I knew it! I knew the product works in terms of de-puffing! I knew it is this product that kept me looking "awake" even if I only have maximum of 4 hours of sleep for the past 2 weeks!
I would strongly recommend this for people with puffy eyes! But keep in mind that if your eye puffiness comes from your "genes" then, I am sorry this product MAY not work for you.
Any other de-puffing magic products out there?