Seldom can we find eye cream or eye products that are affordable. A lot of people skip the step to take care of the eye area because it is such a small area to take care of and most of the eye creams are expensive! They would think using a moisturizer all over the face including the eye area is enough.
The eye area is more sensitive than the face, and the skin around the eye is thinner which makes it easier to be "battered". I think I am the perfect person to try on eye products because I have all the problems around the eye area, naming ---
- Dark Undereye circles
- Fine Lines
When given the chance to try on a new "eye" product, I'll jump to the chance! :) As I said, I set aside my Clinique's All About Eyes cream and tested this product for almost 3 weeks!
Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On says ---
Massage that fatigue eyes away with this innovative solution. The roll-on is enriched with caffeine, which helps to reduce the appearance of eye bags and dark eye circles. Our eye area is the thinnest skin on our face, so never ignore those signs showing up around your eyes. Signs of fatigue include:
- Dark eye circles
- Puffy eyes
It is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Effectiveness can be seen:
- Immediate cooling effect to freshen up fatigue eye area
- In 14 days, skin is much brighter and radiant
- In 28 days, eye bags and dark circles reduced by 11-12% respectively.*
*Evaluation on 50 women with dark circles and eye bags, all skin types.
Askmewhats says ---
- Dermatologically and Opthalmologically tested!
- has a tightening effect
- cooling effect is perfect to relax the skin around the eye area
- does not sting the eye
- fits the palm perfectly, great for travel!
- packaging is wonderful, simple yet wonderful to use, no spillage and the roll on makes application a breeze. The roll on doesn't get stuck at all like normal roll-on deodorant!
- no instructions on box, have to do research online
- don't know how long to do the rolling, it's addicting you know!
- if you are allergic to caffeine (who knows there could be some out there), do not use this product, same with MAC Charged Water, also contains Caffeine!
Caffeine is also well-known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation. Can energize the skin!
Do not expect miracles from this product! (there's no such thing unless you undergo an operation). I find Garnier Light Brightening eye roll on is wonderful because it is so easy to apply and it does relaxes the eye. Darkness around the eyes didn't subside but puffiness definitely did! I do feel a tightening effect after application and again, stay true to your regimen! Do not use this once or twice and expect huge results!
But! If you want instant relief from tiredness, this is a wonderful product to use! Instant cooling effect!
Will I repurchase?
- no need to put this inside the fridge as the product itself has cooling effect.
- STOP using the product if your skin reacts, never think the product gets wasted, but THINK of the bills you have to pay in the long run!
- always check the ingredients! There could be some ingredients that you are allergic to!
I am allergic to steroids, sad to say, most anti-allergy eye drops that are available in the market contain this ingredient.
Guide to application for best result:
(from this website, thank you Traclyn)
Step One: Using circular motions, apply roll-on beginning from the inner corner of the eye area. Continue over upper eyelid in one stroke.
Step Two: Repeat step one in reverse - Stroke over upper eyelid and circular motions for under eye area. Finish at inner corner.
Step Three: Using ring finger (or which ever finger you're comfortable with), gently tap around eye area, ending at the under eye's inner corner.
Where can you purchase and how much?
At Watson's or any beauty stores for Php299.00 (approx $6.50)
Here's a close-up shot of the Roll On
Doesn't hurt the eye if you did it right! :)
Do not press hard ok?
And here's how the liquid looks like
More on the liquid-y side
Has a tiny bit of brightening effect
To some of you who'd love to try this product!
I'd say go ahead!
I had a wonderful experience using this! :)
Let me know how you like it!