I want to thank everyone who commented telling me they liked my AMW Version and Nail Art Tutorial for the week! I have those 2 covered so let's get back to product reviews!
Gel Liners! Of course I will be reviewing a gel liner! I love gel liners! Anyone who frequents my blog knew how much of a Gel Liner user I am! I raved about the Stila Smudgepots but I don't mind trying out different brands! Who knows? There can always be a better brand with better performance out there!
Read on for my review on KATE Gel Liner....
KATE Gel Eye Liner says ---Eyeliner that offers the precision of liquid liner and the ease of a gel-based formula.
AMW says ---Pros
- Cute tiny glass packaging similar to that of MAC and Bobbi Brown.
- Smooth to apply.
- Once applied on lids, it dries up pretty fast.
- No smudging.
- No eye irritations.
- True Black shade that stays for the whole day!
- Not difficult to remove with regular eye makeup remover or cleansing oil.
- For people with SUPER oily lids, this smudges but not as much!
- I remember seeing this online that comes with a brush, I wonder why this one isn't packaged with a free brush!
- You may not finish this product at once thus the remaining 1/4 will probably be dry and difficult to apply.
- Price is not that far with the Stila Smudge Pots but the size of this is smaller. Stila is 4g, Kate is 2.5g
The quality is good! Though the net weight is lesser as compared to my favorite Stila, it's still ok for me as I can't seem to finish the Stila Smudge Pots without it drying up on me!
- Wash your eyeliner brush often.
- Twist the cap tight to prevent product from drying.
- Use an eyelid primer if you have very oily lids.
- Go for the Matte Black or Matte Brown shades the ones with glitters doesn't last as long as the matte version.
- Try not to open up your eyes right after application, leave it for approximately 15 seconds.
- With the remaining gel liner on the brush, gently apply on the lower lashline to serve as "base" if you like putting eyeshadow on the said area.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Gel liner users!
Where to purchase and how much?
Local readers can purchase this at SM Beauty Section for Php660.00 (approx $15.70). International readers can purchase this online.
Swatch on hand
You can create thin to thick lines
Here's how the KATE Gel Liner in BK-1 looks like
This photo was taken more than 10 hours after application
Everything is still intact
I keep this for myself and the Stila Smudge Pots for clients :)
Enjoy your Friday!Stay happy!