And there's the Japanese cartoon which I find them to draw the best expressions when it comes to the eyes!
Then comes Majolica Majorca Aurora Tear Liner! Can I get the expressive teary-looking eyes?
Majolica Majorca Aurora Tear Eyeliner says ---An eyeliner that adds shimmer to the eyes with drops of Aurora pearls. Fine hair pencil lets you glide with precision on eye lids or lashes. The transparent gel base brings out the best in sparkle and keeps it in place. Whether you batt your lashes, close or squint your eyes, it glitters all the time.
Available in 2 shades --- BL Awakening Tears and PK Morning Crystals.
AMW says ---Pros
- Very cute packaging, easy to carry around.
- The brush is very fine and can give you a precise line.
- Can be applied on top of your eyeliner or eyeshadow and gives you a nice sparkle that's not overly done.
- Can be applied on the inner corner for that "teary/sparkly" look.
- Once you let the tear liner set, it stays at least 3-4 hours.
- Doesn't irritate my eyes. The glitters aren't big.
- Not for everyone. I know a lot who aren't into sparkles.
- If applied on lashes, may lose the curl as it weighs down lash hairs.
- Some of the sparkles may transfer to your lashes or under eye area which is ok if you like it, not ok if you aren't into "sparkly" look.
- A bit pricey (but still cheaper as compared to MAC Glitter Eyeliner).
This is not a necessity in every girls' kikay kits! This is a special addition to people who likes to party or would like to create an "ooomph" o the eye area. I find that using this makes my eyes look more wide awake.
- The blue version would be seen more while the pink one (which I have) is more subtle.
- If you are unsure about the glitters getting into the rest of your face, it is best to apply on the upper lash line first, let it set before you head out.
- For a more dramatic "sparkle", apply on the upper lashline, the inner corner of the eyes and lashes! Best when you have smokey eye makeup. Use a nude colored lipstick for that focus to the eyes.
- Can also apply this on your face. Make sure you don't have sensitive skin.
- Apply first layer, let dry, then go on and apply 2nd layer. Making sure the first layer is dry makes it easier to pile up the glitters.
- Once your eyes get irritated, STOP usage immediately!
No, one bottle is enough, this will last me a long long time!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Party people! If you feel like your office look is almost the same as your "after-office look", this is the best way to create a party atmosphere with your makeup! I like it that this is so small and easy to carry around and you can even apply on your cheeks for that nice sparkle as you dance the night away!
Where to purchase and how much?
At SM Department Stores Beauty Section or selected Watsons for Php595.00 (approx $14.16).
PK Morning Crystals applied on hand
Gel like texture that dries up a couple of seconds after and the glitters stay.
My eyes with dark brown gel liner
Applied Aurora Tear Liner PK Morning Crystals
on the inner corner and inner thirds of the lower lash line.
Applied 2 layers of Aurora Tear Liner on the upper lash line.
This will look even better with eyeshadow!
While the Aurora Tear Liner is still wet, gently spread it a bit
to create nice sparkle all over eyes or face!
Using this won't give me the cute cartoon eyes, but this can definitely give a nice "oomph" on a simple make-up! I like using this applied just at the inner corner of my eyes because I like it simple that way! :) To the rest? Go ahead and sparkle all you want! :)
Will you use a glittery liner?