Will you kill me if I blog another eyeliner? If yes... can I make a request? Don't make it too painful ok? *crossing my fingers*
On a little bit more serious note, this is a different eyeliner review mind you, it was a gel liner a week ago and now I'm on liquid liner!
Do you still remember the last liquid eyeliner I reviewed from Revlon? I actually "hit the pan" and finished it because I love the applicator so much I tend to use it more often than gel liners, its easier to bring when you travel too!
It was a lovely surprise when I saw Avon came up with a similarly "packaged" liquid liner and I'm game to give it a try! This time, its not going to be the regular matte black but in "shimmering black". In Avon's version, it looks a bit "grayish" which makes it even more exciting!
(I hope you forgot to kill me at this stage! :P)
Avon Extra Lasting Eyeliner says ---Intense liquid color glies over lids without smudging or fading.
Ingredients: (Click to enlarge)
AMW says ---
- My favorite liquid eyeliner packaging to date! (same as the Revlon).
- Very sharp tip, easy to manipulate the brush.
- Short and semi-stiff applicator, it can move a bit as compared to other "felt-tip" applicator.
- The shade Metallic black looks quite natural, you won't see big sparkles.
- The liner can withstand heat and humidity.
- Lasts approximately more than 8 hours on me without fading.
- Very tricky to apply.
- Not readily available everywhere.
- Can irritate sensitive eyes especially if you applied on the lower lash line.
The shade Metallic Black gives a very natural look for a liquid liner. On a normal work day you want to have long-lasting eyeliner minus the smudging or fading, this is the perfect liquid liner to use!
I tested this product on extreme condition. I actually wore this when I did some jogging for an hour. I may note perspire as much as other people, I like the fact that I came back without the panda eyes. The Avon Extra Lasting Eyeliner is indeed...lasting! And I don't see any transferring to the lower eye area or smudging!
- Shake well before use.
- Never apply liquid liner on the waterline.
- Feel free to apply a thin stroke on the upper and lower lashline.
- Using a liquid liner for the first time? Draw your preferred eyeliner "look" or "thickness" with an eyeliner pencil and draw the liquid eyeliner on top. Or..you can draw tiny dots and connect them.
- Feel free to tightline with your favorite eyeliner pencil after application.
- Give a couple of seconds before you completely open your eyes to make sure the liner is completely dry.
- Allergic reactions occur? Stop usage IMMEDIATELY.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who enjoys the benefits and are comfortable enough to use liquid eyeliners.
Where to purchase and how much?
Call your Avon ladies for Php250.00 (approx $5.95).
Various lines created with Avon's Extra lasting Eyeliner
in Metallic Black
Applied on the upper lash line
using very light and thin strokes
The effect of Metallic Black shade on upper lashline
Not as dramatic as matte colored liquid eyeliners
Using the same liner, applied thickly on upper and lower lash line
to define my eyes and make it look a bit bigger!
Have you tried Avon's new extra lasting eyeliner?
What are your thoughts?