One of the most requested brand to review --- Human Nature.
I've read and heard nothing but raves about the 100% proudly Philippine-made products. Its time I dip my hands onto this one and share to you my thoughts!
Human Nature 100% Natural Lip Balm says ---
Human Nature's 100% Natural Lip Balm is mineral-oil free, silicone-free, petrolatum-free and paraffin-free, letting your lips breathe and be oh-so-moisturized.
Now contains Cocoa butter to help give a smoother, softer glide.
Available in 3 flavors: Tutti Frutti, Peppermint and Choco Fudge.
Net wt.: 0.14oz or 4 g.
AMW says ---
- Super cute, simple packaging that's loaded with information!
- Expiration date clearly stamped on each product.
- Very inexpensive for 100% natural product.
- The product does contain other forms of "waxes" so there is a tiny waxy feel but it doesn't sit on top of the lips but it gets absorbed by the lips!
- The peppermint flavor gives a very nice, cooling sensation on lips perfect for really dry and chapped lips like mine!
- The scent is not overwhelming.
- Glides on lips easily.
- Goes on clear yet lips looked obviously better after application.
- Can be used underneath lipstick without making it glide off.
- The lip balm does not have weird taste and I can lick my lips without any issues.
- PROUDLY PHILIPPINE-MADE!
Seriously speaking, for a lip balm priced less than Php100.00, I would expect it to be crappy but its such a lovely surprise to say, the product is worth even above Php100.00! The fact that 100% natural ingredients are used minus the harmful ones, I am very confident in licking my lips knowing the ingredients I ingested are all natural and won't harm my body!
- Try to wipe the top portion of the balm with a clean tissue after every use.
- If you experience super dry or windburned lips, apply this even beyond the lip line, it helps heal and soothes the pain.
- Always store in cool, dry place.
- Never share your lip balms, if needed, use a lip brush.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who's looking for inexpensive lip balm that works!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Rustans, Shopwise and Beauty Bar for selected line of Human Nature products or call (632) 931-5787 to know your nearest Human Nature dealer. This costs Php69.75 (approx $1.66).
International readers can also checkout their website.
A closer look on Human Nature
100% Natural Lip Balm
Have you tried Human Nature 100% Natural Lip Balm?
Do you like it as much as I do?
What other Human Nature products worth giving a try?
I'd love to hear from you!
About the company:
Human Nature is a fast-growing, trail-blazing natural & organic consumer goods company operating as a social enterprise and driven by the core philosophy of PRO-PHILIPPINES, PRO-POOR and PRO-ENVIRONMENT. Founded in November 2008 by Anna Meloto-Wilk and Camille Meloto, daughters of Gawad Kalinga founder Tony Meloto, Human Nature’s products are 100% made in the Philippines and 100% free from harmful chemicals.