When I visited Korea last year, I remembered seeing a Laneige counter inside a posh-looking department store. I gave it a skip as I've always thought the prices are way above the roof! My blogger sister in Malaysia Xin emailed me on my last day in Korea asking me about Laneige prices in Korea and I nearly dashed out of the hotel room to check these out as she told me Laneige Products are good!
I event went around the Duty Free Shops looking for Laneige products but to my dismay, I went home empty handed (not really!) "Laneige" Empty-handed!
Everyone should know, if I need to tell the world a girl crush of mine, it will be and will always be Song Hye Kyo!
Adding the fact that Laneige uses my "girl" crush, I've read raves after raves from fellow beauty bloggers outside the country!
Please keep in mind that we do have different skin type and condition, my experiences may be or may not be the same as yours :)
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX says ---
This light gel-type mask is incredibly easy to use and reveals a dramatic result on your skin even at your first application. It's no wonder one jar is sold every 30 seconds!
This global bestseller cares for your skin in 3 ways:
- 9 hours of intensive hydration.
- Overnight brightening
- Induces deep sleep.
AMW says ---Pros
- Product well sealed upon purchase.
- Comes with a spatula for more hygienic usage.
- Manufactured date clearly printed.
- Alcohol-free, can be used even around the eye area.
- Woke up with non-greasy feel.
- Brightened up the skin a bit right after application (as soon as it gets absorbed into the skin)
- No greasy nor heavy feel.
- Skin gets hydrated and feels supple the next day or immediately after application.
- Price isn't bad at all!
- No allergies nor skin irritations.
- No anti-aging properties for girls who loves to use this and wants the extra benefit.
- Oily skinned individuals may find it hard to adjust the first few times they apply this product as it takes a bit of time to get absorbed into the skin.
This product reminded me so much of my favorite Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Skin Relief but this one has a tiny hint of scent.
Product is, straight out, a very good moisturizing face mask that gives a boost of moisture in "almost" an instant!
- Always wipe off the spatula and keep it clean before next usage.
- Do a patch test prior to usage to make sure you do not suffer from any allergic reactions to the ingredients.
- Apply a good amount on areas that tends to dry and a thin layer on areas that doesn't need much moisture.
- Massage onto your skin with clean hands and leave it for the whole night. Wash your face the next day.
- A thin layer is always best to start with so as not to overwhelm the skin with too much moisture.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who's into moisturizing masks but doesn't like the hassle of using mask sheets!
Good for normal, dry and even combination skin!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Shangri-La Plaza, TriNoma, Mall of Asia and Robinson's Place Midtown Mall for Php1,250 (approx $28.40).
I like incorporating this to my regular skin care regimen and so far, it works on the moisturizing department. As early as now, I still haven't seen big time brightening effect but I always wake up with better-looking, moisturized and soft-to-touch skin.
What's your favorite Laneige Product/s?
(Product sent as gift. Reviews 100% mine, please purchase at your own discretion.)