I have been holding off the review of the Dove Damage Therapy Hair Treatment as I don't know how most of my local readers can search for this product since this was gifted to me by my brother from Shanghai!
Oh yes, my brother knows how crazy I was in terms of taking care of my hair so he always brings back random hair treatment stuff and so far, he's got good taste! :)
Anyway, I'm starting to blab again and the point of the story, I recently saw a commercial on TV from Dove and I'm happy to learn that Dove hair care products are FINALLY available in Manila! So I'm ready to share my reviews and not put "Not locally available" as Con! :)
Dove Damage Therapy says ---
Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Treatment Mask helps to ensure hair is more resilient to future damage. Contains conditioning ingredients to help smooth hair and prevent future damage and moisture loss, moisturising serums and oils to keep hair looking and feeling manageable, a vita-protein complex to replenish the hair and fibre actives to help rebuild internal intra-protein bonds within the hair cortex to repair internal damage. Suitable for use in the shower.
AMW says ---Pros
- Well sealed upon purchase.
- The mouth of the packaging is quite big so easy to grab enough product.
- This can also be used as daily conditioner if your hair is damaged.
- Hair feels soft and easy to comb.
- Even when massaged on the scalp area, this does not weigh down hair.
- No oily feel.
- One tub lasts me more than 2 months. Quite a deal considering I sometimes use this as regular conditioner.
- Smells great!
- Does lessen frizz (but not completely remove them)
- Those who have super frizzy hair may not see results right away.
- Everything is in Chinese so I'm not sure if the local version does have an English translation. (lucky me I can read Chinese though) :)
This is a very simple hair treatment that targets dryness, hair gets smoother and easy to comb even after first use.
- Apply starting from the mid-shaft of the hair to bottom.
- Do this on a weekly basis. If your hair is very damaged, do this treatment twice a week.
- Though instructions ask you to put this on for around 5 minutes, on days I have enough time, I apply a generous amount onto a damp hair and wrap my hair with a cling wrap or shower cap and let it sit for an hour! My hair feels and looks gorgeous for the whole week!
- How to prevent hair loss in women? Many have asked, well one way to prevent it is to use weekly treatment for hair to be softer and tangle-free which makes brushing or combing easier.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Best for normal to dry, damaged hair.
Where to purchase and how much?
At leading groceries and department stores for Php253.00(approx $5.88).
Have you tried Dove Hair Care products?